Chapter 1

Chapter One:

Beep!

Thump.

My eyes snapped open and I stared at the cold, hard wood below me. I felt the tingling sensation of my leg waking up and the stinging pain in my arm from the fall. Then I remembered, today was the first day of senoir year.

I slowly got up from my position on the floor to my bed, adjusting my position to sooth the pain in my arm. I slammed my hand down on the alarm that made me fall in the first place. I read 6:00am.

I stood up and paused waiting for my leg to wake up fully so I didn't stumble on the way to the bathroom. I showered, lingering to feel the warm water running down my back. After my shower I was properly awake and I pulled on my carefully picked out first day of school outfit.

I wore jean capris littered with holes, a black lace camisol and a dark purple shirt with black lace at the top. Nothing too fancy for school I pt on my black converse, put on a little make-up, brushed my hair, and headed downstairs for breakfast.

When I got there a plate with a reduced-fat blueberry muffin, my favorite breakfast, was waiting for me on the table. Next to it was a note from my mom saying that she had already left and to have a nice first day. My mom is a math teacher at a highschool a few towns over so she leaves early. My dad sleeps late, he works from home at a computer company so he doesn't have to get up early.

I quickly ate my muffin and made myself a to-go mug of coffee and headed out. Up until last year I had to take the bus to school but last year I got a car! It is a 2003 black toyota solara convertible.

I pulled into the school parking lot and quickly got out. I closed my door and I am instantly knocked onto the ground from an unknown force.

"MIA!" Prm yelled in my ear.

I grunted, "Hey Prim. Ugh, can you get off of me now?"

"Nope" she replied in her little voice, "I like it here."

A pair of feet entered my veiw, I glanced up and found they belonged to Dane. He stared down at us with a slightly irritated expression. "I think Dane is getting jelous," I wispered in Prim's ear. She chuckled and finally got off of me.

I brushed myself off as Prim took her place next to Dane and we started towards the school.

I gazed at the sign that read, "Tahanto High School,"

Every year was the same. Good grades even though I never do homework, Vanessa and her normal self p!sses me off, and I fade into the backround for the whole year.

By now we reached the door and we stood, awaiting the year ahead. It was all the same, but something was different. Something was going to happen this year, I don't know what. I pushed open the door and quickly found out.

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the shortness of the chapter, I've never written a story before and I had to get started somewhere.  I hope I get the hang of things.  Please feel free to comment things that will make my writing better.  Also I'm sorry for spelling and grammer mistakes, I am focusing on the plot rite now so I'll fix them later. Ya. Oh! I've decided to try to update every week hopefully more often when I get into the story a little more. Soooooooo......Ya I hope you like it!