Chapter 35: Next Day

Start from the beginning

"I guess I'll have to go find Kenzan then..." The mention of the blond's name boiled Alex's blood as he watched his item of affection turning around. He quickly darted his hand out to grab the girl and started walking the opposite direction. "A-Alex, where are we going?" However, no response was given. In actuality, the boy didn't know himself what he was doing. He didn't have a plan on distracting or amusing her. All he knew was that he needed to keep her away from the other male. "Dude can you just give me a straight answer?" The boy sped through excuses in his mind and ended up blurting out the only option that seemed to stick out.

"Kaito." (Y/n) furrowed her brows together in confusion, and her froward habits began to come out when she pulled against his grip.

"Alex, I don't feel like going to Kaito. I'd much rather be with Kenzan right now." However, the chromatic eyed male held his grip on her and refused to let her go.

"No. We're going to Kaito." (Y/n) understood it was a losing situation to argue against the stone-faced boy, especially when she didn't feel motivated to do so, so she simply let him lead the way.

The pair spotted the red haired boy seeming to be discussing a very important topic with Bako. The azure haired youth carefully listened to his friend and soon after left the scene, stranding Kaito on his own. (Y/n) and her captor approached the thoughtful boy while he seemed to be under a profound daze. When he finally spotted the boy and girl approaching, he happily smiled at (Y/n). "(Y/n), how can I help you?" The girl shrugged her shoulders, not knowing why she was there in the first place and looked at Alex for insight.

"She's lonely." The teenager stared at him with indignation and ripped her hand away.

"I'm not lonely! In fact, I'll just go." She readied to take her leave but found herself stopped once again. Kaito had rather harshly tugged on her hair and nonchalantly started heading the opposite course. "Owowowow! Let go of my hair! This is a kidnapping!" The boy rolled his eyes and gave her a recondite answer.

"We're going." While the (h/c) haired student proceeded to be dragged away.

"Where?! Will you give me a straight answer?!" As she was sure no response would be given, the three students stopped in front of a classroom door. "Why are we here? It's just an empty classroom." However instead of a response, she was simply pushed in by the annoyed intellectual.

"It seems like we need to talk a bit more with you." (Y/n) sighed and sat down on one of the tables, right before she was given a scornful scowl.

"Sit on a chair you stupid girl, the tables aren't your property." She aggravatingly slid off and took a proper seat. "Now, let's talk about this situation of yours."

The males spent the entirety of lunch time distracting the female from her worries and making sure she does not have any inclusion in the ordeal. They must keep her away from mending the broken relationship and to isolate her from the rest of her social circle. In order for her to become dependant and parcel out her attention, she needed to be secluded from others. So the boys kept her under their belt for the rest of the hour, refusing to let her out of their sight until the bell rung.

"Great, I missed my lunch time. But...thank you for keeping me company. I really appreciate your guys' concern. Thanks." She approached the door and prepared to go when Kaito stood up to catch the girl before she left.

"Do you care to affiliate again after school?" Both the males expected for the (h/c) haired girl to happily agree to the offer but she simply gave them a sorrowful smile.

"No, thanks you guys. I think I would like to go home with Kenzan, I hope you understand." However, she didn't wait long for their answer before exiting through the door, departing with her two friends.