Chapter 26

(A/N sorry! I just got back from ATL and we never had time to go by the arena they performed at.:( but anyways.. I bought 3 British shirts and 1D bracelets!:O I start school in like almost 9 days? IDK really. The story ends soon but a sequel will follow shortly after! Xx)

Harry's POV:

Once we got to the flat, we all decided to watch a movie. We picked out some action/romance movie and ate ice cream with forks (for Liam's sake).

We were half way through the movie when Kaylieh got a call. She jumped up off the couch and walked outside. After ten minutes, Tori got a text from her saying to come outside. She walked out the back door to the pool area.

I looked over. Eleanor and Louis were asleep. Liam and Laura were asleep. Niall was knocked out with an empty tub of ice cream in his arms. And Alex and Zayn were asleep. Zayn seemed to stir a bit.

After Tori had been outside for nearly 15 minutes, I decided to see what was going on. I walked into the bathroom closest to the pool and cracked the window to possibly hear what Kaylieh was saying.

Something moved behind me and I jumped slightly. I spun around to see Zayn shirtless, in gym shorts, and very tired.

"What are you doing?"

I was kind of embarrassed. I didn't know what to say except the truth.

"I want to know what's happening! Kaylieh seems upset. Tori's been out there for nearly 20 minutes and I'm worried."

"Just go out there," he replied groggily. "What's the worst that could happen?"

I thought about it for a second and realized he was right. "Ok. Thanks."

I walked by him and he grabbed my shoulder. "Harry, I'm happy for you."

It made me smile. "Thanks, Zayn." I was such a lucky person to have an amazing girlfriend and brothers.

I opened the door and Tori came walking over towards me. She looked worried.

"What's wrong," I asked nervously.

"Her mom asked the neighbors what's been going on at her house and they said they've seen a bunch if boys over at the house. Her mom has a strict no boys policy. She asked who it was and they said some punk band. Her mom told her to get home before she makes her. She said something else, but you and Kaylieh should talk about that."

What was that suppose to mean? I heard Kaylieh sniffling. Tori walked passed me, leaving us alone.

"Hello, love."

She had her hands up around her eyes wiping away tears. I wrapped my arms around her. She cried into the chest of my shirt.

"It's ok, babe. Shhh.. It's ok."

I rocked her as a held her. After 5 minutes of this, she backed up and looked into my eyes.

"I can't see you anymore," she blurted out. It came out of nowhere.

"What?"

"My mom and step dad are coming back tomorrow and said I can't see you anymore."

This brought tears to my own eyes. I wanted to tell her I loved her right then and there, but it seemed too soon. I had never experienced true love. Now I thought I was, but I wanted to be sure she was too.

"I'm going to have to go home tonight," she continued, "so they won't be furious."

"Ok."

I drove her home and kissed her lips for what seemed like a long time, but I wished would last for eternity.

Once I got back to the flat, Zayn was waiting for me. Thank you, God. I needed to talk to someone.

We walked back into my room and I told him what went on earlier. Then, Zayn took on the most serious look I've seen in a while.

"Do you love her?" He asked me straight forward.

"Well, I don't know if she loves m-"

"Do you love her?" He cut me off.

"I mean, we've only been officially dating for like a day."

"Listen. When I dated Perrie, I wasn't sure if I loved her. I finally told her and we dated for over a year. It was an amazing relationship, but I never really, really loved her. 'Do you love her?' is my question."

I thought about it. I did. I truly loved my Kaylieh Claire.

"I can see it in your eyes. You do. Tell her! Or at least don't give up on her so easily. We don't have long. Have you told her it was changed to a week?"

I shook my head.

"She'll be crushed," he continued. "If she's not, she obviously doesn't feel the same way."

I nodded. He was right.

"Thank you, Zayn."

"Anything for Haz."

He walked out and I plopped on my bed. I kept thinking. I'll try to see her tomorrow. I'll figure out a way to see her. I loved her. Kaylieh Claire would be mine.