Chapter 17

Niall's POV:

"Love, we're having a party at the flat tonight. Would you like to be my date?"

"Of course, love!"

"You'll get to meet Uncle Simon."

"Simon Cowell?" I heard her squeal a bit, "Oh my gosh, Niall! I'm so excited!"

"Don't have a heart attack!" I laughed at her fangirl act. "There will be lots of drinking, though. BUT! I vow to not drink tonight.. If you don't want me to, that is.."

"Ni, it's your party. You need to have fun."

"Ok, babe. I'll see ya."

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, shaved, gelled my hair a bit, the usual. I threw on my regular loose dark black jeans, a nice summer tank, and whatever shoes I grabbed first. Then I went to pick up Kaylieh.

"You look beautiful." She was wearing a cute dress that fit her in just the right places and her converses. She had curled her hair and she truly looked beautiful. We got into my car and started driving to the party.

"You know, you have plenty of nicknames for me, but I don't have any for you," I complained.

"Well, what are good nicknames for Kaylieh Claire?" She giggled.

"Kay? KC? Kay Kay?"

"No! Nah. And I like it," she blushed.

"Alright, Kay Kay, are you ready to partayy?!"

We walked into the flat that was filled with A-listers. Then I saw..

"NIALLER! Oh, babe! I missed you!" She threw her arms around me. It caused me to stumble slightly. I nearly forgot Kaylieh, whose hand I dropped when this girl nearly jumped on me.

"Kaylieh, this is Rebecca. She's my ex," I explained.

"Well, maybe that will change sometime soon," Rebecca winked at me. "Who's your friend?"

"This is my friend, Kaylieh."