First Day of School (Daniel Veda)

Thanks for 600+ and 20k guys! I can't believe people actually read my writing 😭. Comment any requests and I'll try my best to write more often.

You walked in your new school. Many unfamiliar faces filled the hallway. You looked for your locker. It took you forever to find it, but you finally did. Now you needed to find your first class. You through the halls clueless. You tripped on someone's foot. "I-I'm sorry" you said looking at the floor, blushing from embarrassment. "It's okay love" a guy's voice said. You looked up at him and blushed even more, thinking, zam zaddy😭. He chuckled at your red cheeks. "I'm Daniel, by the way" he said sticking his had out for you to shake it. "I'm y/n" you said shaking his hand. "Well I gotta go to chemistry." You said walking away. He put his hand on your shoulder "wait, I have chemistry too, let me just go to my locker." The big lipped boy said. "It's okay , I don't want to be late"You said. "Come on, I wanna walk with you" he said. "Okay" you said, giving up. He smiled and took your hand walking through the other teens, to his locker. He quickly got his things from his locker, while he told you about his friends. "So my best friends are Devin and Kevin. All you need to know about them is they're fools, but they're chill af" I wanted to ask are they cute as you, but I stood quiet.
We soon approached a classroom, apparently Chemistry. Daniel introduced you to the teacher. She asked you to introduce yourself to the class. "Im Y/N, and I'm from (hometown) and I love to (hobby)" Nobody really cared. Everyone chose a seat, mostly in the back and middle. Since they're were empty seats in the front, and you were new and needed to catch up, you say in the front. You expected Daniel to sit in the back with his friends, but he took a seat right next to you. You listened to the lesson while Dani would tap you every so often to tell you a joke, or make fun of the teacher. The teacher would then say "Mr. Sepulveda be quiet " . You would laugh even more while he would mock her with a funny face and tone. The bell rang. Class ended faster then you expected. Time flies when you're having fun.

Last Period
After last period you gathered your stuff from your locker. You thought about all the new friends you'd made and smiled to yourself when a familiar voice interrupted your thoughts. You felt an arm go around your waist. "May I walk you home" Daniel said, sticking out his arm to escort you. "Yes" you said giggling and blushing while taking his arm. You felt glares from jealous girls but you didn't care.
At home
You finally reach your door and said bye to Daniel, thanking him for making your first day amazing. "My pleasure, lil ma" he replies, pulling you in for a hug. As you separate, he leans in and kisses you. Your lips move in sync, until you little sibling/cousin comes out the front door . "Ooh I'm telling mom" they say running. Daniels starts laughing like a hyena while you run after you sibling/cousin "you little pain in the butt"