Chapter 10

It had been two hours since Alex had shown any signs of waking up. They had called me in because he had started waking up.

"Please wake up." I pleaded to his motionless body. I held his larger hand in my small ones and sighed sadly.

"Aliyah?" One of the nurses asked.

"Yeah?" I asked quietly.

"Why don't you go back home and I will link you again if any thing happens."

I shake my head, "no. I can't leave him." She nods understandingly and walked out of the room after giving him his medication.

"I'm sorry for everything I said. I do want you as a mate. I don't hate you at all. I never have. I've been scared. If you wake up, I promise I won't fight you. I swear. Please wake up. Please." A stray tear rolled down my cheek and I didn't bother to wipe it away.

I then felt a slight movement under my hand. I looked at our hands, then his face.

"Cmon, wake up." I muttered quietly and pressed a kissed to his hand. This time, he gave my hand a gentle squeeze.

'He knows what's going on around him.' I thought.

Alex's eyes slowly open, and he groans at the lights on.

"Alex!" I yelped and jumped up, watching him closely.

"Alliyah." Alex sat up, grabbed my waist, and hugged me. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, and cried.

"I was so worried. I'm sorry for being so rude towards you." I muttered into his neck and take in his scent.

"It's okay baby, I'm here." Alex ran his hand up and down my back.

3 days later

"Aliyah, wake up." Alex shook my shoulders gently.

"Alex." I groaned, "it's too early." I rolled back over and ignored him.

"It's noon, and cmon. I have something to show you." I sighed, and lazily got out of bed.

I grabbed jeans and a t-shirt, along with a pair of black lace undergarments.

As I started to walk to the bathroom to change, Alex spoke, with a smirk, "I wouldn't mind if you change in here."

I growled a bit and shot the ponytail that I had had on my wrist at him. "Nice try." I walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I got dressed and pulled my hair up, and brushed my teeth. I then walked out of the bathroom, only to be picked up and spun around. I yelped as he unexpectedly picked me up.

"Alex!" I laughed and wrapped my arms around him. "Cmon, let's go."

He set me down, and took my hand in his, leading me out of our room. "Where are we going?" I asked softly.

"It's a surprise. Put this on." He handed me a blindfold and I looked at him skeptically. "Just do it, Aliyah."

I sighed, and he helped tie it on the back of my head. He then led me out side, and into a vehicle.

"Alex, please tell me where we are going." I spoke nervously.

"Five more minute Aliyah." I growled a bit and waited.

Soon, the truck stopped moving, and he got out. I heard my door open, so I stepped out and he grabbed my waist smiling. He then took off my blindfold.

"Wow." I gasped at the sight in front of me. A large rock cliff overlooking a city.

"We'll have to come here some nights. You can see everything from up here." I smiled at the view, and felt him wrap his arms around me from behind.

"This is gorgeous." I smiled, and turned around, and noticed the vibrant green trees surrounding the small look out.

Sorry for the super short chapter. Writers block sucks and I can't think of any good ideas.