Chapter 1

Aliyah woke up one morning in her bed. She yawned, and got up, pulling back the light blue curtains. The golden sun shone in on her and she smiled to herself. 'Today is gonna be a good day.' She thought to herself.

Aliyah was the Alpha and Luna's only daughter. Unlike the other females, she was taller and stronger. When a wolf, her coat was a sleek black, with changing vibrant blue and green eyes.

She pulled on a Tshirt and skinny jeans before running down to the kitchen. She had her ebony hair pulled up into a loose pony tail, and wore her black combat boots.

Aliyah sat at the counter, and smiled at her mother, Addie. "Good morning, mum."

Addie smiled, "Good morning, Aliyah." Addie watched her daughter before speaking carefully, her smile slightly disappearing, "Aliyah.. Your father and I have set up for you and the alpha of the 'next door' pack to meet. You two can finally bring out two packs together!" Addie watched Aliyah closely.

Aliyah froze. Her heart raced a million times faster, "No!" Aliyah cried out. She did not like the other alpha at all. He was much much older than her.

"Aliyah, you will be fine. Don't you want to help out our packs?" Addie asked Aliyah, a frown on her face. "Don't you want to end future feuds?" Addie questioned. But Aliyah didn't hear. She didn't hear anything. She just wanted to leave. And that's exactly what she planned to do that night.

Hello :) sorry this chapter is so short.. It was more of a flashback/filler. I will update soon!