Chapter 9

Alex's POV

She was infuriated with me. She looked to hurt. I had never seen her lash out like that before.

She truly does have alpha blood. She would make a good Luna.

What am I saying? She is beyond mad at me. She would probably punch me again if I let her.

I'm so stupid.

My pack members got hurt because she knew I would attack. She warned them and everyone lashed out at my pack.

She lashed out at me. She was so mad I gave submission in a fight.

What alpha does that!? What in the hell kind of powers does this girl have.

I paced nervously around the room I was staying in. I then walked out and knocked on her door.

"Aliyah? Please open the door."

I heard a growl emitting from an angry wolf from the other side, but I also heard the door knob twist.

Aliyah's POV

I looked up at the figure in front of me. "What do you want." I angrily snapped.

"Hear me out." He pleaded

"Hear you out!? My pack member's houses are burned. I have young fighters in the hospital, and your still here!" I growled, and watched with satisfaction as he flinched.

"I'm sorry. I was upset! I didn't understand why you would run from me but now I do. And I'm sorry." He watched me with sad eyes.

I averted my gaze so that I wouldn't have to look at him.

"Rogues!" I heard loud yelps from outside.

"Great. Two fights in one day. Thanks Alex." stormed past him, growling, and running outside.

I looked at guards rushed the pups to safety once again, and then looked to the rogues.

These were like the rogues that attacked Alex and I.

I shifted, my sleek black coat standing out from the Browns and greys.

I lunged at a rogue, successfully taking him down until another one tackled me down.

I squirmed underneath the large wolf, but couldn't push him off.

I let out another deafening growl, and used his slight distraction to it advantage.

I clawed at his stomach angrily and shoved him off. I looked around as I watched my pack fight. I saw Alex fighting close by as well.

I turned to face towards the tree when the largest rogue approached. He must've been the 'leader.'

Oh god. Liza muttered. I let her take control. She would have to fight.

She crouched low, and watched him. We circled each other before he lunged. He easily pinned me down, and clamped his jaws shut on my shoulder.

Liza howled with pain, and then saw Alex taking down the massive wolf. Alex and him were about the same size.

I stood up, pulling my paw up so I wouldn't put pressure on my leg. But the rogue bit near Alex's throat. That's all Liza needed to release hell.

She ran at the mighty leader and attacked him with more strength we knew we had. Adrenaline kept the shoulder pain away, and I let Liza release her hell and anger on this beast.

She angrily tore at him, ignoring the pain of bites and scratches. She finally made her move, jumped, and bit down on his throat.

He fell limp in front of me, and the rogues ran away, whimpering in defeat.

I ran over to Alex, and shifted. "Someone get the pack Doctor! Now!" I cried out as I pulled on a shirt and jeans.

Alex had stayed in his wolf form, and I knew it was because his wolf was trying to heal him.

The doctors soon arrived, and four of our strongest wolves lifted Alex's wolf up and hurried him to the pack hospital.

I chase after, only to be stopped by many doctors, and they locked the door.

Liza howled with agony inside and I hoped he would be okay.

----------

I sat in the little room that Alex was recovering in. I had been in here for two days at least. He hadn't waken up yet.

The doctors said it was because his wolf was healing himself, but I knew they were hiding the bigger picture.

Alex might die. The thought made my wolf cut off our connection from sorrow.

I whimpered and looked up, hoping to see his blue eyes again. "Please wake up Alex."

A tear fell down my cheek.

I never said anything nice before the attack. What if he dies thinking I hate him.

I cringed at the thought and held his hand. "Please wake up."

A moment later, a nurse walked in. She was semi short, and had long, blonde curls.

"Aliyah?" The nurse spoke softly.

"Why don't you go get some food and a shower." She suggested.

"I need to stay here in case he wakes up." I immediately responded.

"I'll stay with him until you get back, and I will mind link you if there is any change."

I hesitantly nodded, and stood up.

"Thank you." I muttered quietly as I walked out of the room.

I walked home in silence, and went right upstairs to shower. I turned the water on and undressed.

I stepped in and felt the hot water cascading down my body. I needed this.

I finished washing up, and then got out. I wrapped my hair in a towel and wrapped my body in a towel as well. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed, then laid down. I need a bit of sleep. I had stayed up just for Alex.

ALIYAH!! Some one called through the pack link. I immediately shot out of bed and got dressed.

What?! What's the problem!? I whimpered.

It's Alex! That's all they said before I was rushing to the hospital as fast as I could.

Sorry for the cliff hanger :)))) butttt sorry for the short chapter. I've been on writers block and my friend and I have been talking and she gave me a good idea for this book so yeah. Thanks CarriethePenguin :))