Chapter 4

I yawned as stepped out of the hot shower, wrapping a fluffy towel around my body. The steam covered mirror had occasional water drops. I sighed, running my hands through my mop of hair, pulling it into a high ponytail. I pulled on my clothing, which consisted of a pair of jeans, 'cowboy' boots, and a fitting black Tshirt.

I sat down in Alex's bed, pulling my knees to my chest. I didn't want to be here.

Alex burst in his room and looked at me, his look softening almost instantly. "Love, what's wrong?"

"Don't call me Love." I snapped, irritated he just called me what he wanted. "And what's wrong is that I don't want to be here, and I don't want to be with you." I growled out, almost immediately regretting it. Within seconds I was pinned to the bed, Alex hovering above me.

"I will call you what ever I want," he growled lowly, "and you are staying here."

"I could reject you." I snap, Thankful I didn't stutter.

"But you haven't." Alex pointed out, and I used my last force, and shoved him off. I sat up and leaned against the head board.

"I thought maybe I'd be able to like you. But I don't." I spoke quietly, looking down at my lap. I felt the bed sink in next to me, and an arm wrap around my waist. Stray tears fell down my cheeks and I buried my head in his shoulder.

No matter how mad I was at him, my wolf just enjoyed having him close. "Will you please let me outside today?" My voice came out sad and soft.

I could feel him stiffen, "please?" I asked again, looking up slightly at him, my bright blue eyes glossy with tears.

"Fine, but I will have my four best warriors with you. And all female. I don't trust unmated males around you." He growled lightly at the last part.
-
My wolf howled with joy as I shifted, taking off in a dead sprint with Alex's warriors behind me. I ran as fast as I could, my paws barely touching the ground. I slid to a stop when the Warriors cut me off. They wouldn't let me leave pack grounds. I gave out a low growl, turned around and started to walk back, my head low. My bright blue orbs scanned everything around me, catching a glimpse of all the wild animals. I picked up my pace until I arrived at the pack house. I shifted and quickly changed back into my clothes. I got to know his warriors better. Annie, Cassidy, Layah, and Molly. We all had similar interests. And they were a lot kinder than Alex. As I walked into the pack house, I saw Chelsea's lips on Alex's. My wolf wanted to rip her head off but I just ran up to his room, a traitor tear slipping down my cheek. I heard him yell, and run up the stairs. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I laid down in the soft bed, pulling the blankets over me.

"Aliyah, open the door sweetheart." Alex pounded on the door. "Aliyah I will break down this door." He threatened.

"No." I muttered, and sighed quietly, wiping my small tears away. I don't know why it hurt. I didn't like him. Did I?

"Aliyah!" His voice boomed and I winced at how furious it was. Within a moment, the door no longer stood on his hinges, but laid on the grounds in broken pieces. I glanced at his angry glare, but his look softening, again, wen he saw just how much it hurt.

I don't know why it hurt. I wanted to leave him. Not stay. But I couldn't help but feel hurt. Stupid mate pull. Alex started to walk closer. "Please, stay away." I sighed and closed my eyes. I was starting to slip off into a slumber when the bed dipped and he pulled me into his hard chest. I let myself fall asleep into a peaceful slumber.

Sorry for another short chapter :( to much school work. Thank you for the many views I'm receiving in such a short amount of time!!