"I was being perfectly safe,especially since there was a small girl involved"I said.

Lucas,Abela,James,Sophie and Shanna appeared.

I did my best to smile although I felt that they knew my smile is fake.

"Where have you been?"James asked.

"Lucia"I said quickly.

"You know what they mean"Cassy said while appearing.

I frowned and straightened myself.

I smiled and put my fists together,so they can't show.

"No,no I don't know Cassy.So please tell me"I said making her glare at me.

I rolled my eyes,ok I need to stop acting like this.

"What we tried to mean was where were you before Shanna got knocked out"Lucas said.

Is this a trick question?

Uh.

"Tree house?"

They looked at each other confused except Abela.

"Was that a question?"Isabelle said.

"No it was an answer that seemed obvious"I said making her glare at me.

"Question"I said while raising my hand a bit.

They nodded and I put my hand down.

"Why are you asking me where I was when Flamey was the one knocked out"

Shanna looked at me and then at Cassy making me realize that they all know about my trust issues.

Great what are they going to make me do.

"Ok so we're going to ask you some questions and you'll have to answer them truthfully"Cassy said while sitting down in front of me.

What makes them think that.

"And we don't trust you in telling us the truth so...we're going to cast a spell on you"James said making my fake smile drop.

Didn't even know the smile was still there.

"What if I don't agree"I asked while shifting uncomfortably.

They looked at each other and then they looked at Cassy who started energizing a magic ball making me alarmed.

James,Shanna and Isabelle grabbed the shadows and suddenly Cassy threw a magic ball and I dodged,falling to the floor.

Abela and Lucas created their own magic balls and Cassy made another one.

Oh no.

They all threw their magic balls and I transported myself in the corner of a wall.

"I don't want to be asked questions"I whimpered while they made another set and threw it at me.

I threw my hands up but it hit me before an ice shield formed.

Man I have to be faster,well...IDK about getting trained in this.

Wait yeah I can.

I sighed and brought my knees to my chest and hugged my knees.

I don't want to talk to anyone.

Shanna jumped on me and grabbed me so I couldn't teleport myself.

I started kicking and screaming telling her to let me go but she wouldn't budge.

Great.

"Please let go"I said while sniffing and letting tears stream down my face,well it's not like I can wipe them away.