[Chapter 21]

Cookie Pov

 So today I will be on Lip Sync Battle. I have already gotten my plan in action. I found out the person that I will be doing the Lip Sync Battle against is Anthony Anderson. I like Anthony he is very funny. He goes with my friend Tracee Ellis , but that is not my plan to get back at Luscious. I'm first of all going to ignore all of his calls. He's been calling me all morning but I am  not going to answer them.  I got up out of my bed and put on my ruby red slippers. Miracle walked in my room rubbing her pretty big eyes.

" Mommy I am hungry, are you going to cook? " She whimpered."

" Yes mommy will but first I want you to get in the tub. " i said with a sternly tone. If you ask my boys they know that i am very nice but strict. When they were little i spoiled them rotten  but when they got older i got strict about grades and everything. Andre was the only child that really listened to me. He got plenty of degrees that could get him a 6 figure job. Jamal somewhat listened when i told him to follow his dreams and he did. But i went away when Hakeem was a baby that is  why he doesn't have any sense now. I took a long hot shower and put on my cheetah print dress , my pink blazer, and some black red bottoms. I dress plain on weekends. After Miracle go out of the bath I put her on a pink tutu and a black long sleeve shirt, with some black Mary Janes and those white socks that little girls wear with them. 

I went down stairs real quick and cooked some bacons and White chocolate pancakes (our favorite 😩) and didn't surprisingly make a mess on my self and on the kitchen work area. I put her food in a little to go plate and put mine in one too. We are going to the office.

         We finally pulled up to the office and saw that Hakeem wasn't there, so we just went inside. Luscious came up behind rubbing my shoulders. I knew it was Luscious because I know how his hands feel.😏 Then I snapped back into reality .

" Baby Girl come eat your food before it gets cold, and Whatchu want Luscious? " I smirked Step 1 completed.

" I've been calling you all day where have you and Mir been? " She ran over to him and gave him a big hug. 

"I don't have to tell you anything Luscious, I'm grown." I stood up for myself.

"Well Good Luck on Lip Sync.😂😌Hope Yo Win babe."  He chuckled.

After    I dropped Mir off at my sister house, I went straight to rehearsal. Laz walked in the building.

" Thanks for helping me do this Laz." I gave him a kiss on the cheek as he gave me one on mines. 

" This is fine. This is the most revengeful thing I have saw you done and its hilarious. " We both laughed.

* Hours Later after Rehearsal****

" Okay Cookie , this is the last rehearsal and the show will premiere this Saturday but will show on TV Wednesday. " The director announced to me.

I talked to the rest of my dancers and then I left. I pulled out my phone and saw that Luscious called me 20 times. Damn! He ran my battery down to 70% calling my phone back to back. Im starting to think Luscious wants me for real but hes going to have to prove it to me. Flowers and candy is not enough.

*** Saturday ***

So today is the day that I plan my revenge.My sister took Lola and Miracle to Becky's house . Its gonna be hilarious to see the expression on Luscious's face. My sister , Jamal , and Boo Boo Kitty is tagging along. Maria already knows the plan but Jamal and Backstabbing Kitty doesn't.  I put on my clothes and looked in the mirror. This might just be a kodak moment.  I had on a black dress that had my back out. 

"Introducing Cookie Lyon, owner of Lyon Dynasty and ex-Owner of Empire." Everyone was screaming and yelling. It had to be like 10,000 people up in here. I walked out on the stage with my microphone as I saw Luscious sitting in the front of the row. This is great! I want him to see face to face. Anthony walked out after being introduced , and they decided that I was going first. The first song that im going to do is Keith Sweat Nobody. I love that song!  After I got through Ant did his song and sat by me.

" How's Tracee? " I asked him.

 " Same as usual! Being the freak that she is! " We both laughed. So after commercial break, Anthony had to go first to do his last part. He chose Thriller  Michael Jackson.

" He's hilarious! " LL Cool J yelled.

"i know! " I was so nervous. After he got done with  his part they said a couple of things and then they sent me back to get dress.

 For my outfit i was dressing in a red dress since it was Luscious's favorite color. Okay maybe , maybe i still love him. I mean of course i do thats my baby. We had 3 kids together and we were in love before i went to jail. Malcolm told me before he left that he thinks Luscious still loves me. I believe so too. But after i saw Laz i headed for the stage. Laz knows that im doing this to get back at Luscious. He is actually doing the same thing to  his ex but not during my plan. 

***The Performance***

Laz sits down in the chair. Ginuwine starts singing. 

I'm just a bachelor

Looking for a partner

Someone who knows how to ride

Without even falling off

Gotta be Compatible,

Takes me to my limits

Girl when i break you off

I promise that you wont want to get off

Basically Cookie and her dancers were going to give the other dancers a lap dance and at the end they would move the chairs and a salsa song comes at the end. Starting out, Cookie has on some jeggings and a black t-shirt that said COOKS on the back.  She sat on Laz's lap and got up and dived on the floor. She got up and danced left to right,up and down, front to back. She grinded the floor when she got up smoke came up they all had on red dresses.  Luscious's eyes  were filled with anger. She laughed in her head. GotEm! Next , they did the salsa and at the end Laz lifted Cookie in the air and spinned around like the dance in Dirty Dancing. She smiled and kissed Laz cheek and they all lifted their hands in the air.

*** END ***

" That was amazing! " LL Cool J and Anthony said in unison. 

" Thank You so Much!! "  I winked at my sister. She looked at Luscious and snickered. He stared at me. He mad for real. This aint gone turn out so well. Laz sat by me and was whispering to me just to make Luscious jealous. I was laughing cause he said " Look at the fool". Luscious stared at us. Him and Anika was talking and laughing, flirting and etc. So , when I get with someone else its gone be alright. But maybe I should just do it to make him mad. What do you think?