~10~

~

Note° Cookie's hair is not short its long .... But she got her hair did in a bob for summer.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cookie POV

"Well.... Me and your mother had you and Maria but the neighbor next door wanted a.daughter because her daughter died."

"Why we Just now finding out nigga." I laughed even though my dad was wrong I still love him. I gave him a hug and a kiss before he said he was leaving.

"The Lyon Family." The nurse called. We stood up.

"Mrs.Lyon is fine and the baby is too. They both stopped breathing for a minute." I looked at y sister with relief we were relieved . Andre was on he floor crying. I told him to pick his chest up and go see his woman. Then disaster had to walk in. Luscious and Amar walked in together laughing. I looked at them like wtf? Your daughter in law in the hospital and you laughing? He walked up and sat by me and Maria. He didn't speak but Amar did. Maria don't like her so she didn't speak.

"I'm going to the snack machine you want something Sis?" I said to Maria with a be nice look.

While Cookie was gone....

"Be nice Luscious , I know that's your ex but you gotta respect her ghetto ass." Amar said laughing.

"First of all bitch.... Don't call my sister ghetto cause your ass came from the hood to hoe. Second we will beat yo boogie ASS in the bitch. You lucky she walked off because we would a laid an ass whooping on yo hoe ass. Yo momma ghetto hoe." Maria said really loud. Unfortunately for Amar Cookie did not hear this.