~part 2~

Cookie POV

MK turnt his head and smirked.

"The only person you gone put it down with is me." He said

"If it helps you sleep at night. " I laughed. We left around 10 because the club was whack.

"Damon coming with us to dinner?" Maria gave me the puppy dog eyes. I told her okay and we left. I rode with my best friend and Damon and MK drove they own foreigns.

"Girl I would hook you up with this doctor that I know but you like babies now." I laughed at her .

" girl He round our age!"

We pulled up at The fine ass joint. It was beautiful. When I got in I sat next to Michael and Damon and Maria.

"Girllll.... Lemme tell you some tea. Trina cheating on Wayne and I asked him was he single and he said hell yeah." I gasped. Trina is this girl I don't like and never did since 1st grade. She stole my boyfriend. He was cute too.

Lulu~ where u at wit that nigga huh??

Me~i ain't gotta explain shot to you.

"Aye baby , what you want to drink?" The waitor asked me with a wink oh he was cute but I don't do that hoe thing.

"Ugh first off, lil boy she not your baby. She's mine. Second getcho ass on. We will take another wait or and a sprite." He smiled at the wait or with an annoyed smile.

"Thanks" I said kissing him

*2 hours later*

"Thanks for the meal and driving me home." I said as MK walked me to the door.

"No problem and I would do you anytime." He smirked.

"Funny!" I laughed and then Mk leaned in........and