•1•

Previously in the other book......

Cookie POV

I couldn't stop looking at his chest. Then I grabbed him by his collar and told him to shut up .Then we made love all night....

Jamal POV

He kissed her. I was shocked. I can't believe this.

1 year later.....

After Cookie slept with Luscious they haven't talked. Malcolm found a job in Washington and Cookie and him broke up. She cried her eyes out. Anika is pregnant with Hakeem's baby. Rhonda is pregnant also. Andre is saved. Jamal is the same except he still mad at Becky. Laz and Cookie are dating. But she doesn't know that he is cheating.

Today is Miracle's birthday.

***************************

Cookie POV

"Miracle do you have on your clothes" I yelled from downstairs.

"Yes mom I'm coming downstairs since you already did my hair." I smiled my baby turning 4 today. She done growed up. Her and her cousin. Lola and Miracle starting preschool this year in 2 months and I don't even want her too. I want her to stay with me and my little baby. Anyways I fixed her some lucky charms and a apple and some orange juice. I didn't want anything right now. HONK! HONK!HONK! Laz was out there to pick us up. I learned how to love him after Malcolm and Luscious. People want me and Luscious to be together but it can't happen. Luscious only wants me when we he is high , drunk or about to die. Last year, the doctor told him he had ALS and after him and Anika had broken up he came to me talking about he wanted to get back together. He let me back in Empire then kicked me write back out. I was so upset. But maybe we have a chance of getting back together I don't know. I still love Luscious but when I was in jail he divorced me. Meaning that if he could he would let me die in there without seeing my babies and all. I walk to Laz's black Mercedes Benz and I put my baby in her booster seat Laz bought her. I ran in the house grabbed my pistol and put in my purse along with my iPhone 6 plus. I got Miracle one for her birthday and a tablet since she likes learning om my phone. She plays ABC games and PBS games. She watched educational shows like Dora and Bubble Guppies that teach you Spanish and Numbers. She loves it so I bought her an iPad and a iPhone. We have unlimited data so I'm not worried about that. I grabbed my headphones, charger ,etc and walked out the door. Laz opened my door for me this time and he let slapped my butt.

"Ima let u slide this time." He said smirking. This man is a super freak. He got me whipped.

Anika pov

I looked down at the pregnancy test. It says positive and I know it's true because I haven't my period in 4 weeks now. I was going to kill myself. But now that I know I have a person in side of me I couldn't. Its Hakeem baby because he is the only person I slept with in 4 weeks. I can't smother that boy with a baby but I know ima have to tell him.

Luscious POV

I know what you are thinking. But the only reason I didn't respond to Cookie's call is because she competing against me is one reason. Two, is she won't let me control her. I mean I try to make her all that money. But I don't wanna boost her head . I got a thing for this lil broad I met at the club. She bad too. Ima treat as if she were my cookie monster.