•5•

Becky POV

"Oh so you staring at other hoes now." I turned the water off.

"Look baby, -

"JaKaelen I don't wanna hear it." I scratched my head. I dryed of with my towel. He always making me mad.

"Look baby, she don't mean nothing." He said giving me his cheesy smile I love so much. "How about I take you out on a date?"

"Sure." I said laughing at his smile.

Cookie Pov

"So you hanging with the Latinos now?" Luscious said pissed as ever. I frowned up at him. I walked out passed him snapping at Laz. Luscious sent me a text

Lulu- this ain't over ms.lyon

I threw my phone at the wall. I am truly just tired of everyone's drama. I need to relax, or something.

"Baby I need you to take me somewhere, me and Miracle. somewhere far from here." I smiled at him

"Okay let's go on a Disney cruise." Laz looked at  me for an agreement.

"Okay sure" Miracle jumped out of Laz's hands and started dancing.

"When are we taking this vacation. It needs to be now. I have Hakeem to deal with, Jamal supposed to be coming with us to Lyon Dynasty , and Luscious stuck his-

I paused. Oh ! I forgot Laz don't know about me and luscious sleeping around. 

"-nose in my business." I finished. 

Hakeem Pov

Anika been texting me all day.

Anika✌-Hakeem why you not answering my calls

Keem- cause I told you, I'm in love and plus my girl wouldn't be so happy. Another plus is we just friends so what's up? Why u calling.

Anika✌️-I think we should talk in person

Keem- Alright Cool. Now will you please stop texting me I'm in a meeting✌️

Anika✌️-okay baby 

I pressed the power button on my iPhone. BEEP! BEEP! My phone vibrates. What is it now?

Laura- Hakeem pay attention and stop texting your girls"

Hakeem- Why would I stop texting you?'❤️

She smiled at me. 

"You all can leave now. Half y'all dumb asses wasn't paying attention anyways." My momma said. 

Becky Pov

Jamal entered the studio as I was sitting there. As his new assistant I have to counsel and listen and do whatever he says. I don't get payed enough for this bull.

My girl Remy who also works as Luscious 's assistant walked in to. She is like me she got a little pudge but she got a lot butt back there that's why she my girl. We thick nation round'hea. Jay also walked in. I really didn't want to be around him. But I guess he can stick around. We started working on a couple of his songs and I helped produce some of it. When we got done with the second song a skank walked in the room. She walked in the booth and started kissing Jamal. Obviously he liked it because the way they was swallowing each other he had to. I burst into tears and walked out of the room.

"Beck wait!" Jakaelen said as I was about to walk in the bathroom. 

"What? Don't nobody want me Jae. I'm ugly and fat and-

"If I ever hear you say that again Becky(that's the first time he ever called me that)I'm gonna slap you . No lie." I looked at him as if he was crazy.

He continued to tell me all these truthful things like I was beautiful and thick and I shouldn't let no faggot get to me.

"I know you got feelings for that joker. But I could change your life." He whispered. Remy ran outside with us and she looked pissed. 

"Let's go back in here and make him jealous." Jae said smirking.

We walked in to see Mal's girl had left out. Jay sat in the back of the recording studio. Meaning the couch sitting behind the sound systems. Jamal was looking at me and Jae talking and laughing (for real) amongst ourselves. Then he started singing my song.

They say heavy is the head that wears the crown (wears the crown)

 They say heavy is the head the wears the crown, Aye

They said heavy is the head that wears the crown always 

Used to think that that was just some damn excuse.

Heavy^Jussie Smollett

I got on top of Jay's lap and started kissing him. I could feel Jamal's eyes staring in the back of my head. I started dancing on him and he slouched down in the seat which told me that he was enjoying it. I laughed at the face he made when I started grinding. You know  the lip bite.  He bit his lip so hard it started bleeding. He was trying not to do me right there in front of Jamal's mother. I hugged Jay as he looked at Jamal through the glass biting his lip more as I whispered things In his ears. Jamal was steamy red when I got from on top of Jakaelen. Before Jmal could walk out the booth, I handed Cookie her phone and left.

"Got him good." We said high fiving each other including Remy who was late.