Cherry Pie (lolz me!!)

You and you best friend Cherry Pie are walking through the jungle."Cherry,"you begin,"you do realize that Diamond Gem and Pinkie will KILL us if they knew we were out here."She smiles.

"IF they knew.But, they don't,"she (i) giggles.

Oh Cherry.Why do I have to be freaking in love with you?!Play it cool (insert name here.)

"Besides, the Cherry Sense is never wrong!Now let's go!"She grabs your hoof and you blush."Ooo, someone's a blushy pony today!"Cherry kisses your cheek.You blush more and she giggles.She then kisses your nose."Cherry stop."

I hope she doesn't kiss me on the lips.

"This pony doesn't take orders from nopony!Except maybe my mom."

Cherry pushes herself onto your lips.You look at her while you two are kissing.She looks happy.

When she pulls away she says, "Where's my blush?"You sigh and 'accidentally' blush really hard."You like me! You really really like me."

How does she know?Ugh, i'm retarded!Why did I blush so hard?

"N-n-no I don't."

Great cover up, dodo.

"Don't worry (insert name here), I like you back."

Oh my-SHE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY!!!!!!

"Really Cherry?So then, do wanna like-"

"Go on a date?YES!!!

After the date...

"Cherry "Mini-me" Pie, will you be my girlfriend?"

Cherry throws herself onto you and kisses you passionately.

**********
Hey everybody!Cherry Pie here!I just want to say that I based this off of me and my boyfriend, Flash jr.We've been pff's since we were little, and now we're Bf and Gf!

Bai!

ilygsm ♡♥♡♥♡♥