Rarity

You are walking around ponyville, depressed.Your big sister, Diamond Gem, comes over to you."What's wrong lil' (bro/sis)? You seem sad."You sigh."The ponyville grand ball is this weekend, and I have no date and no tux."You sigh again."Then just go to the Carousel Boutique.They have tuxedo's."You run off to the Carousel Boutique.As you walk in a bell rings.A white pony (no racism) with a purple mane appears in front of you.

"Hello, i'm Rarity and this is the Carousel Boutique! Do you need help with anything?"

Wow she's pretty.Her glasses and makeup and.....EVERYTHING!!!!!

"Actually, I need help finding a tuxedo for the ponyville grand ball.Do you have any?", you ask.

She looks at you like she's offended."Do I have any?!Do I have any?!"Rarity giggles,"Of course I have some!Follow me!"

You follow her downstairs into a secret stairway.

Where are we going?

Rarity covers your eyes."Watch your step,"she says.You almost fall but she helps you.Rarity takes her hooves of your eyes."This is my special Ponyville Grand Ball tuxedos!Aren't they absolutely divine?", she coos.You nod.

You pick the black and blue one."10 bits please Mr./Mrs.(insert name here)."You gasp but give her 10 bits anyway.Before you leave, you have a question to ask her."Hey Rarity?"She turns around."Yes?"You start blushing."I also need a date for the ball."She blushes and squeals."OF COURSE!!!!"

At the Grand Ball...

"Thank you for inviting me,"Rarity says."No prob."You lean in for a kiss and Rarity kisses back."I love you,"Rarity says.

"I love you too Rarity,"you respond.