Derpy! :3

You and your sisters are walking through town."This is SO boring,"your little sister Emerald Gem says.You ruffle her mane."Calm down Emmy.You can go play with Pound and Pumpkin."She cheers and runs away."I'm hungry," your younger-by-9-months sister Jewel says."Quit complaining Jewel.Come on (insert name here.)Let's get some muffins from Derpy,"your other sister Diamond Gem says.She flies there but you use your feet."Come on Jewel,"you yell at her while running.

When you and sister's reach Derpy's muffin stand, you all drool over the muffins.

Oh my celestia.Those muffins.

You see a gray pony with a blonde mane.

And that muffin mare.

"Hey Derpy!We would like two chocolate chip muffins and one banana muffin,"Dede (Diamond Gem) says.

Derpy smiles at you and winks.

What th-Did she just wink at me?!

She turns around and goes to get the muffins.

When she comes back, your sisters sit at a table and you flirt with Derpy at the counter."Hey muffin mare.These muffins are delicious,"you say.Derpy giggles and plays with her mane."Hi,"she says."So...."

It's not that hard.Your just asking out muffin mare.

"Will you go out with me?"

"OF COURSE!!!"

"I really like you muffin mare."

Derpy giggles."Me too."

***********
Well!Chapter 7 of my Mlp One Shots!P.S.I am writing a new book called Ask CherryFlash!I switched my otp with me in it.If you read RJM Draws that, you'll see me and my Gf Ankha Flash.It's a cute pic and I litterly JUST realized that CherryFlash was me and her.Unlike normal stories, my ask books will NOT be put on hold.

ilygsm ♡♥♡♥♡♥