Rainbow dash (for pegasus's)

Your walking around in ponyville when your good friend Applejack ask's you to babysit the cutiemark crusaders.

"Sure aj.That's cool."

She hugs you then leaves.Applebloom introduces you to her friends, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle.You four are walking to your house to your house when a cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane lands in front of you.

"Rainbow Danger Dash.How are you?", she says.

"Ummmm...good,"you respond.

She laughed."I'm sorry, this must seem weird...I heard you were babysitting the crusaders and I thought you needed some help.They're a handful."

I laughed."Hey Rainbow dash.I'm (insert name here.)You can come in and help me watch them."

She nods and you open the door.The four mares "ooh" and "ahh" at your home.When Rainbow Dash turns around you see her flank.

Oh celestia.

Your wings stick out.

"Wingboner,"Rainbow says.

You blush as Scootaloo bursts out laughing."What does that mean?"You hear Scootaloo tell them and they laugh.

"Go outside girls.Me and dash need to talk."Out of the corner of your eye you see rainbow dash blushing.When you turn around she tries to play it cool.

"I knew I was hot, but I didn't know I was hot enough for a wingboner!"

You laugh with embarrassment."Can we not talk about it?"You rub the back of your head."Ok cool.See you tonight at, say 7:30?"You get confused.

Oh, a date.Wait, A DATE?!I JUST-whatever.

"Sure.See you later."

At 7:30 you pick her up and you have an amazing time.It is the start of a beautiful relationship.

2 months later...

"Rainbow Danger Dash, will you marry me?"

"YES?!"

*************
I got down and dirty in this chapter.Look up wingboner.Sorry if it's crappy.Trying to hurry.

ily ♡♥♡♥