What the Frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 47

Start from the beginning

The nurse stares at us then nods. “I see. You can wait outside the operating rooms, but you can’t go in there. Understood?” We nod. “Ok then, follow me.”

“Kakashi!” someone calls, and we turn to see Aki with Miu, who joins Akamaru. Aki gasps,

“Is it true? Are the girls—“

“They’ll be fine. The doctors are tending to them now,” Kakashi reassures her as he takes her hand in his. Wow, now that I look at them together…I can they’re happy. And Aki looks perfect with Kakashi. Her fair skin was close to the paleness of Kakashi, though her hair was a light brunette, but her lavender eyes were filled with love as they gazed at Kakashi, who returned it to her.

We left Kakashi and Aki to have a moment together while we follow the nurse, who stopped after turning a couple halls, and she waves to the benches on the walls.

“The three girls are in these operating room, and I’ll let the doctors know you’re out here so they’ll give any useful information,” the nurse says, smiling.

“Thank you miss,” Gaara murmurs.

Oh, the irony… He was rude, now he’s nice. And I could the nurse could see that too. Hahaha…

5 minutes later…

A doctor came out of each room, not really noticing us, and each ran a hand over his face. Kakashi, who had joined us a couple minutes ago with Aki, asks them,

“Excuse me. Is something wrong?”

“Oh!” They jump, startled by us. Pfft. The first one on the left says, “Well, it’s not a big issued, but it’s a setback.”

“What is it?” Deidara questions.

“Well, since Mr. and Mrs. Lore aren’t the birthparents of the girls and the fact the girls have always been pretty healthy, we don’t have much medical records on them,” doctor #3 informs us.

“It would be extremely useful to have their birth records,” doctor #2 says while doctor #1 nods.

A thought occurs to me and I stand up. “Don’t worry. I’ll get them!”

Then I run off with the guys yelling after me, “NARUTO!!!”

“Don’t worry guys! I got this! Don’t follow me this time!” I yell back at them, turning a corner. I don’t know how, but I mange to open a random supply closet  and there was a portal. What a stroke of luck!

I jump through it and crash into someone. Then another person squeaks, “Naruto!”

I glance up and see Hinata staring at me with wide lilac eyes. I smile. “Hey Hinata!”

“Get off of me!” the person below sees me. I jump up and see Ino then smile again. “Hey Ino!”

“Naruto! Didn’t you disappear?” Ino accuses me, and I shrug.

“Yeah, I did. But that’s not the point! Do you guys know where they keep birth records?”

“Naruto! How did you get here?” I turn around to see Choji and Ten-Ten. I wave to them. “Hey Choji, Ten-Ten! Do you know where they keep the birth records?”

“What does this have to do with anything?” Ten-Ten questions me. “And where’s Lee and Gai? Are they with you? What about everyone else?”

“There’s no time to explain everything right now!!!” I yell at them. “It’s a matter of life or death! So show me where the birth record are kept!!!”

“Ok, jeez Naruto,” Ino agrees. “Follow me.”

I do as she says as the other three follow me. It takes a minute or two to get there, but finally we reach a building then get to a room filled with filing cabinets. Great…

“Ok, Ino, mind keep watch and covering us if someone comes here?” I ask her, and she nods, going to the door. I turn to the others. “Ok, go to the Us and find Tsukii Uchiha and Matsuri Uzumaki. Choji and I will look for Alyson Hatake.”

“What?!” Ten-Ten exclaims. “Uchiha? Uzumaki? Hatake? Do you guys have sisters now?”

“DON’T ASK QUESTIONS, JUST DO IT!!!!” I snap at them, and they nod then go off to look. I start looking for H then when I find the drawer, I whip it open and look for ‘Hatake’. Luckily I found the surname quickly, but I couldn’t find a Alyson Hatake. Just Kakashi’s parents then Kakashi…then some Seiko Hatake. I read the description and know this is the sister of Kakashi. But why does she have different name?

Ten-Ten and Hinata came back with my sister’s and Sasuke’s sister’s papers, and I grab them and run. “Thanks guys! I promise we’ll be back soon!”

“NARUTO!!!” they yell while chasing me, but I manage to open a closet and find a portal. My lucky day! Whoo!

I jump through it…and crash into wall. “Oh….that really hurt…”

“NARUTO?!” voices shout, and I look up to see Kakashi, Sasuke, Kiba, and them. I smile at the doctors and hold the papers to them. “Here you go! Here are the girls’ birth records!”

“Thank you young man!” doctor #1 exclaims happily as each doctor takes up the paper. I add,

“Oh, if you could give those back to me when you’re done, that’d be much appreciated.”

They nod then go back in the rooms. But doctor #3 says to me, “Young man, thanks to you, you just saved these girls.”

Then he was gone. I turn to the guys and smirk. “You see? You guys are so doubtful. I’m smart after all.”