What the Frik are the Naruto Characters Doing Here? Chapter 47

Start from the beginning

He trails off as he looks at Alyson. Then I notice it too. Tiny rivers of blood start blooming out of her…and a crimson stream streaks out of Tsukii’s forehead…and scarlet stains Matsuri’s mouth and part of her shirt.

“No,” I gasp, gaping at their wounds.

The it came to me. They had cinder blocks chained around their waist… That means someone did this intentionally. Someone wanted to kill the girls. My fists clench as I feel anger boil in with me. I stand and glare out at the water.

“Naruto…” Kakashi starts, but I yell at the top of my lungs,

“I’LL KILL WHOEVER DID THIS!!!!!”

I could feel them all stare at me, so I whirl around, my body close to shaking with so much fury. Their eyes widen a little…except Gaara, who just stares at me.

“I won’t stop till I find whoever did this to them! And then I’m gonna kill them! That’s a promise,” I growl.

 “You need to calm down, Naruto,” he mouths to me, then louder continues, “We know. We promise with you.”

I stare at him while he smiles a little then meet the other’s eyes and they nod. I calm then stare back at the girls, who are practically…lifeless. They didn’t deserve this…

Then sirens sounds, and we all look up to see two police cars and three ambulances. Sasuke smirks at us.

“I called them before we left. I had a feeling.”

I smirk at him before the paramedics rush over to us. One asks,

“What happened here?”

“We’re not exactly sure. All we know is that they were chained with cinder blocks, so that they would drown. We guess someone attempted to kill these girls,” Kakashi explains, and the medics nod.

“Come on! Let’s get these girls to hospital ASAP! Get the stretcher trolleys!” another one shouts. The guys and I step back as the medics bring the stretchers and get the girls up on them. Before they close the doors, I run to the one with Matsuri in it.

“Wait! Can I ride with her? I’m her real brother,” I say as Gaara joins my side. The two nod for us to go in. I notice Sasuke and Deidara go in with Tsukii then Kakashi and Kiba go in with Alyson. Then we are off to the hospital with the sirens going off like crazy. Gaara and I stare at Matsuri while the medics on the other side of the van check on her. Then they pull out these square things and as one shouts “Clear!” the other presses the square things on Matsuri’s chest and she jerks up.

“What are doing to her?” I snap, getting up but Gaara held me back, though he glared too.

“Relax. We’re just getting her heart going again. It was beating dangerously slow before, but it’ll be back to normal in a couple minutes,” he reassures us. I nod then sat back down.

… … … …

 … … … …

  … … … …

That was the longest ride I’ve taken. Even though it was actually a few minutes, it felt like days just staring at Matsuri, seeing if she’d come back to the real world.

As soon as the van stops, the medics rush to get the girls in the hospital, which is a good thing I guess. The guys and I jump out of the vans and go after them, but a nurse stops us.

“I’m sorry gentlemen, but you can’t go much farther than here unless you are a patient.”

“To hell with that,” Gaara barks at her, “Those girls are precious to us! We’ve all been through too much to just wait here! And f*** the rules!”