Chapter 17

A/N: So here's the new chapter, again I am going to change it up a bit so just go with it. Anyway comment on who I should get Kira with. Just not Garaa and Naruto. Because I ship them with their wives in Gaiden.
Kira's POV:

I was disgusted at myself. But it was bound to happen, sooner or later. I, Kira Ayame Uchiha Hajime; have successfully inherited the Uchiha 'Curse of Hatred' and it was something I was both proud and not proud of.

Hatred.

That was all I felt, along with pure rage. I wanted revenge. This time, no one will get away from what they just did.

They will all pay for causing me this much pain, I could only let those I came to love and care live.

With my clenched fists, I slowly walked towards Haku who was being held by Naruto who was covered by red/orange chakra.

I stopped and stood behind Naruto. This time, no one will get away, this time they will pay for their sins.

Third person POV:

Kira looked at Haku, who's mask was now broken. She looked at him with an expressionless face.

"Naruto, leave him. I can take it from here" No emotion was put into what she said to him which surprised him.

Kira would always talk to him with emotions, he knew why she was like this, but he also knew that it wasn't necessary.

Haku looked at her and his eyes widened in fear along with Naruto who had turned his head slowly towards her.

He knew that she had finally lost it, she had told him everything that had happened in her life. Her, Sasuke and Naruto were all the same.

But there was one thing that seperated Naruto from the two. He wasn't one to take revenge.

Naruto then changed his expression into a glare. "No, I've got this." He knew that she was going to give Haku a slow and painful death.

Kira glared at him. "Naruto, I said leave him, I will take care of Haku."

Naruto stood his ground "I said NO!!! I know what your going to do! Your going to slowly kill him aren't you?!?! Your going to show him the pain that you held in for so long that you couldn't take it anymore. Your going to avenge Sasuke!"

Kira snarled at him.

Everyone had there eyes on Kira and Naruto.

The young half blood narrowed her eyes at him. "Your the one to talk! You were just about to do it, you were also going to avenge him too!"

Naruto didn't speak but he was now angry at Kira instead of Haku. Naruto dropped Haku who immediately shuffled back a bit away from the two.

"Are you nuts!?!? Yeah I was going to kill him, but now I'm having second thoughts and maybe you should too" Naruto said as he calmed himself down slowly.

Now calmed, Naruto was back to how he was before as the chakra that covered him finally vanished.

Kira scoffed and walked past him. She walked up to Haku who looked at her with fear.

Kira's POV:

I tilted my head a bit with a devious smirk. "I'll show you how much pain I went through losing the ones close to me" I informed him with a sadistic voice.

My susano'o held a katana that was covered in black lightning and black fire.

I was going to use for bigger battles. Right now, I wanted Haku to die by my bare hands.