Chapter 10

Kira's POV:

When I finished packing and was heading straight to the gates.

There I saw Sasuke leaning under a tree with his eyes closed. I decided to wait in the tree he was leaning against, 15 minutes later everybody soon started to show up and made there way towards Sasuke and I.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~

As we were walking I felt two unfamiliar chakra signatures following us then it faded away.

A few minutes later I saw a puddle o n the side of the road and looked around me to see if anyone noticed.

Only Kakashi did though, I gave him a look that said 'Keep your guard up' which he nodded in response.
All of a sudden kakashi was wrapped up in chains,

"what?!?!" He exclaimed.

Two ninja jumped out from hiding.

"one down" one of them uttered.

I quickly pulled my Katana out and stabbed one ninja while sasuke trapped their chains as they went after Naruto.

The ninja I stabbed roared in pain as I took out my Katana. I decided to leave everything to sasuke, seeing as he knew what he was doing.

" Naruto!, snap out of it!!! " I yelled.

As the ninja got closer to Tazuna, sakura went in front of him with a kunai, then sasuke went in front of her with his arms out.

All of a sudden kakashi comes out unharmed and grabs the two ninja by the neck after knocking them out.

Once that was over and done with he asked Tazuna some questions, then we headed off.

When we got to the boat I had to sit next to Sasuke with Sakura clinging onto him and Naruto glaring at the young Uchiha.

I decided to go to sleep since I didn't get enough last night so I just leaned on sasuke and went to sleep.

Kakashi POV:
I saw kira going to sleep and watched as she leaned on sasuke, I think he likes her.

Now I had to know why Tazuna has lied to us.

"Tazuna, before we get of this boat I need to you explain to us why you lied to us or we'll have to abandon the mission and leave you at the border" I said sternly.

Tazuna sighed and began telling us the story (I don't wanna write it down cause it's too long).

Once we all decided that we will proceed with the mission we saw the bridge come in to view.

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip ~~~~~~~~~
(Going to zabuza fighting)

A man wearing cow patterned pants and bandages wrapped around his face stood firmly on his huge sword.

"Hand over the old man" he stated, immediately I got into a fighting stance.

"Quick, Manji formation; protect the bridge builder. I taught you teamwork, now use it" kakashi commanded.

Naruto was about to fight zabuza but kakashi stopped him.

"Stop Naruto, this guy is way out of your league he's not like the ones before. This one is on a whole nother level" kakashi warned and he started to lift his head band reveal his............. Sharingan?!??