Chapter 4

~Edited ~

Kira's POV:

After my first day at the academy, I couldn't get these stupid fan boys to leave me at peace and there were a few girls giving me glares.

***

Currently I'm at the training grounds doing my usual training with the annoying fangirls from Sasuke who keep glaring at me and my annoying fanboys, one girl with blue hair and green eyes came up to me and said;

"Hey, your that girl that yelled her head off at us aren't you?!" I continued with my training.

" Well, me and my girls here would like to teach you a lesson, if you embarrass us in front of our Sasuke-kun you have to pay the price" she continued.

I let out an irritated sigh from her yapping and me being disturbed from my training.

As I put my hands in my pockets while closing my eyes and letting out yet another irritated sigh getting ready to leave the training grounds from having enough and maybe getting a headache from these annoying weaklings, until I heard a couple of running footsteps heading my way.

Quickly opening my eyes I see four to seven girls heading my way with their fists or Kunai in hand, ready to charge at me.

I see four girls throw their kunai and trying to hit me, I just simply sigh and dissapear, hearing gasps and murmurs of 'where is she?' or 'So fast' I appear behind the blue haired girl and hit a pressure point, doing this to all the other girls who tried to attack me I gently place them down and wait for some other crazy fangirl of sasukes to come at me instead I just just see them stepping back, giving them my famous uchiha smirk.

Having no one to come and try to attack me and I simply walk towards the Hokage mountains in hopes no one could bother me from my training I couldn't finish, so I start training once again until I could go no more or until I just pass out.

***

After I finished training a certain blonde found me walking towards ichiraku ramen and decided to join me.

I was quite relieved that it wasn't some annoying fanboy.

Ever since Naruto and I became best friends we would always head to ichiraku ramens whenever we see each other or go to he training grounds. It was nice to have someone to hang around with, after so many years of traveling alone and training by myself or a temporary sensei.

The night was pretty much the same as always, I would buy the ramen for Naruto and I, we would talk and talk and talk until the ramen shop closed, then the both of us would bid our farewells and head our seperate ways.

That's how it always was with us and sometimes we would even hang out with Konohamaru and play with him and his gang well, Naruto plays 'Ninja' with them, it was really amusing and I would always end up chuckling or giggling seeing Naruto play with little kids, but thats just Naruto and I liked that part about him.

He never acts to serious, he's always putting a smile on his face and he just always brightens the atmosphere when you around him, I took this chance to ask if he could wake me up tomorrow for the academy so I could walk with him and don't end up late, hearing him say yes I smiled a smile I could only give to people I cared for and not just give away so carelessly.

Anyway I headed home, took a shower, wash my face and brushed my teeth, got dressed into my Pj's, headed to bed and dozed off until I was taken over by darkness.

~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~

Kira's POV:

".....RA- CHAN WAKE UP, KIRA- CHAN WAKE UP' Naruto practically yelled in my ears.

I groaned and slowly got out of bed after sending Naruto out of my room so I could get ready. Finally putting on my black ninja shoes and eating breakfast with Naruto we headed straight towards the Academy.

Getting inside of class and sitting in my seat I sat in before (In between Naruto and Sasuke) I rested my chin on both my hands waiting for Iruka sensei to arrive. Not even a minute later I hear loud footsteps like a herd of rhinos coming towards the class, as the loud footsteps get to the door I see the most annoying girls in the classroom. Ino and Sakura.

'Here we go again' I think as the annoying fangirls run up to sasuke completely ignoring Naruto and I. I mentally grow an irk on my forehead as I try to maintain my uprising anger from the stupid quetion she just asked sasuke; "u-u-ummm go-good mo-morn-ning sasuke-kun, i-is it alright i-if I sit ne-next to you?" she says while blushing and freaking trying to look all cute and all, just then Ino comes in and yells at Sakura saying she's gonna sit next to her sasuke kun, then all the girls apart from Hinata and I surround Sasuke saying who came in the class before who and which one is going to sit next to Sasuke.

Naruto being the egg of a best friend he is went up on the desk and knelt down until him and Sasuke came face to face. I could literally see lightning from in between both of theirs eyes.

I turned my head away from them for one second to see when Iruka sensei could be getting here and sighed to find yet another student enter the class. Turning my gaze towards Naruto and Sasuke my eyes widen as I see them both KISSING.

I was laughing my head off so hard that I had to lean against the desk I was at for support and my eyes had tears coming out of them. Watching them both gagging was entertaining as well, until the stupid fangirls started to surround Naruto getting ready to beat him into a pulp that is until I stood in front of Naruto with my hands out:

"If any of you fangirls wanna get to Naruto you all have to go through me first" I said as I narrowed my eyes and giving them a death glare making them surrender back to their seats without another word.

Hokage's POV:

"Sasuke uchiha, the most promising student". I say looking through my crystal orb with a few jonin.

"The last of the uchiha clan" a jonin says while watching the boy, then we switched over to a certain Hajime who seemed to be focused on waiting for Iruka to enter the class.

"Who is that young blossom of youth may I ask lord Hokage" Guy asked as he and the jonin watched the girl with interest.

" Kira Hajime" I replied not taking my gaze off of the crystal ball, " She is quite an interesting girl this one, she surpassed Sasuke Uchiha and topped the class in just the few days shes been here" I continued making the all he jonins look at me in shock.

I could hear some of them whispering about the Hajime massacre and how someone could top the class in such a short amount of time.

"That must mean she's the only Hajime alive just like the Uchiha" I heard Kurenai say as she as looking at this young Hajime.

Then we went on to Naruto who was being Naruto.

What they didn't know was that Kira was not only Hajime but also the last female Uchiha.

I sighed once I saw a certain knucklehead kissing with Sasuke, so I decided to go back to work, after having enough of this getting ready for the final exam.