Distraction and Replenish

S C A R L E T

I laid the map out on the floor board, knowing we only had a limited amount of time to figure out our plan.

"We make the distraction at the Health Centre, by throwing Smoke, Decoy, and Flash grenades. No using the ones that can actually blow people to shreds. We want to distract them, not kill them." Sam said, pointing to the H&C on the middle left corner.

I pointed to sector four that was above the H&C on the map.

"This is where we are. "

"In this house to be exact." I then moved my finger to a house that was made in blue and numbered #2 in black.

Before Sam and I made this map, we made sure to count mostly every house in all the sectors. At the time, it wasn't hard.

"We are about three blocks away from H&C. It shouldn't take us long to reach it." I said looking up from the map.

"In H&C there are three houses. One that holds people recovering from injuries-" Sam was cut short when Raiden scoffed.

"What injuries could they possibly gain from a safe haven like this base. Look at this, they even have a farm!" Raiden said pointing to the farm above the Prison.

I rolled my eyes.

"Amputation after a zombie bite. Broken leg. Bullet wound. It's not just zombies we have to watch out for, Humans are pretty dangerous too." I pointed out.

Raiden formed a line with his lips, as he ran a hand through his brown hair.

"Go on." He muttered awkwardly to Samantha.

Sam cracked a smile, and pointed to the next house.

"The second house holds the place where they do the surgeries or drastic measures, like amputation." And finally Sam moved her finger to the third house.

"And this house is where people donate blood, where they keep the health supplies, and medication, also where people make the medication.-" Sam then looked up at everyone, making sure we were still paying attention.

"Wait a minute, they have people who know how to make medication?" Roman asked. He looked at me for an answer, his eyebrows crinkled in surprise.

I nodded.

"Yeah, you know the whole ordeal with the army. They only allowed people of use to enter, while they killed the rest." I said bitterly.

I stared at the map, remembering how much I hated these people. The military I mean.

I cleared my throat when I noticed I had dazed off and everyone was looking at me.

I pointed to the first house, which had a big R in red.

"Raiden you and Sam will throw the decoy grenade in the recovery house, enter through the back and exit through the front after throwing a smoke." I told him.

Raiden nodded, making eye contact with Sam for a brief second.

"What do we do if we get caught?" He asked.

Sam smirked.

"We won't, trust me."

I looked back down at the map and pointed to the third house which was labeled with B&M.

"Roman, you and I will throw the flash bangs in the B.M house. Then we'll also exit through the front after throwing a smoke grenade."

I looked up at Roman, and nodded, wondering if he was paying attention. Roman nodded back, and feeling confident with the plan, I turned back to the map.