"Look about last night." I whispered.

"shh, its ok. I understand." he whispered back.

"Thank you for staying with Kells."

" You can call me Colson, I'm your friend. That's what friends do."

I could feel his eyes on me even though I couldn't see them. His face was close to mine. I could feel him breathing on me. I leaned a little closer our lips touched. What started out as a peck turned into us making out. I heard the others running out in the hall way and we broke our kiss.

"Maybe we should make a run for it." he said. I opened the closet and saw Casie in the hall. I screamed when she saw me. Kells ran ahead of me. I did the only thing I could think of, I tripped him and he fell making it easy for Casie to tag him.

"Damn for real Leah! Casie you ain't suppose to tag daddy." he laughed.

It was Kells turn to count. Everyone went to hide and someone knocked on the door.

"Man! What the fuck! Who the fuck is knocking on my door?" he laughed going for the door as I ran behind him up the stairs. "Leah I'm gonna get yo ass just wait." he said opening the door.

Kells

I opened the door and was surprised by the person on the other side.

"Yo Drake whats up?! What brings you by?" I asked

"I just came to see my girl. Is Leah here?" he asked

The fuck!? Why was he looking for Leah. Wait did he just say his girl?

"Uh yeah sure come on in."

"Hey Leah, come downstairs real quick you got a visitor."

"Fuck you Colson! I'm not falling for your shit. You just wanna tag me!" she yelled back.

"I'm for real. Just look down here." she came out of her hiding spot and looked just as shocked as I did when I opened the door. She came downstairs and kinda stood by the wall away from us.

"Um I'm gonna go." I said. I watched them from upstairs and she took him outside on the deck . Drake was her boyfriend. Thats what she had been hiding.

Leah

I took Drake out on the deck because I didn't want anyone to witness what I was about to do. Drake walked onto the deck and I closed the door. He reached out to hug me and I smacked the shit out of him.

"What the fuck Leah!?" He yelled grabbing his face.

"You got some nerve showing up here!"

"I deserved that. But I don't deserve for you to pack up and move half way across the country without you talking to me first. And to find out your fucking another rapper! So this is what your doing now being an industry girl!"

"I cannot believe you right now! How dare you talk to me like that!" I said smacking him again.

"Damn, Leah fuckin stop!" He said as he tried to control his anger.

"Oh you want me to stop after I begged you to stop fuckin all those hoes you had! I can't believe you would even show up here. How did you know where I was?!"

"I saw you last night at the club holding that mutherfuckers hand! Looking all booed up and shit! So y'all fuckin now?! Cause it wouldn't surprise me."

"So you stalking me now? I didn't answer your calls cause I told you I was done! I said all I had to say before I left California."

"So now you with him! Runnin around with him for everybody to see! Embarrassing me! You suppost to be my girl! You don't do no shit like that!" He said punching his hand in the palm of his other hand as he spoke.

"Oh I embarrassed you! What the fuck ever you embarrassed me running around fucking all those hoes and then if that wasn't enough you got one pregnant! I was your girl! I swear I was up until the very end! You fucked that up! You did that shit to your damn self!" I yelled as tears came down my face.

"We can be like that again! Just come back to me! Leave him! Be with me!"

"Oh my God! Aubrey, Colson and I aren't even together! I work for him. I'm his managers assistant."

"Then quit! Come be with me! I can't live without you!" He said grabbing my hand

"Don't fucking touch me! Don't ever fucking touch me!" I yelled as the door flung open. Colson and boys were standing in the door way with Ash standing inside with Casie.

"Yo man, you gotta go!" Colson yelled grabbing Drake.

I thought they were about to fight until Dre and Slim pulled them apart. Drake just looked at me and walked out.