~My Thank you Letter~

Dear Fans,

    I'm amazed that this little writitng book has reached 200,000 views. Thank you for listening to all of my rambles on writting and a series of other topics. But, I want you to know what writting isn't about popularity. This title, So...You want to be popular is a little decieving.  You should write because you love to write. And when you're feeling discouraged then you should write, write, and write. Writers work everyday to practice their craft. If you really love to write, you will find a way to spare ten or twenty minutes to write. Know that it's a beautiful thing to potentially reach thousands of readers but it's just as beautiful to reach one or two readers. 

My favorite tips of all time are: 1) Write everyday and stop with the excuses.  2) Create unique stories and not stories you think will resonate with readers.  3) Writer's block won't exist unless you let it exist. Just write a rough draft and then re-write the novel later.  4) You can't please everyone, so you might as well just write for yourself. Write what you believe. What message are you trying to convey to the world?What compells you to write? Only you can answer these question.  5) Try to leave from negative feedback but don't let it discourage you from writing. 6) When you are feeling discouraged (as I said above), keep writing.  7) Life is too short NOT to follow your dreams.  8) Want to self published? Start saving and research the self publishing industry. Write a book that will be able to stand against traditonal published books. 

 9) Want to traditionally publish? Great! Work hard to produce the best book you can. Send a querry letter out to as many agents as you can.  Don't take no for answer. 

10) Everyone in the world wants to be the next author, so don' t let other people discourage YOU. In the end, it's your dream and your life.  The first step to achieving your dream is to write a great book and take a leap of faith. 

Thank you for listening and I hope to see you in my next book, "The Magic of Fiction: A series of Mini Book reviews.