Chapter 43 - The END.

Start from the beginning

"Oh!" I gave a smile when Natalie yelled making everyone look at me.

I bit my lip seeing Damien's eyes widen a little and felt self-conscious as his eyes ran over me. I instantly regretted agreeing to wear a dress at all seeing his shocked face.

"Wow... You look..." He drifted as he walked over to me. I looked up as he took my hands to stop my fidgeting with the bracelet, he gave a small chuckle and I frowned, somehow he knew I only did that when I was nervous, "You look amazing.... more than usual..." he whispered. I felt my face heat as he smiled down at me.

"You look really good." I finally worked up a reply.

"Just good?" he smirked. I gave him a playful shove and he chuckled pulling me into a hug. "Seriously, you're so beautiful." He whispered into my ear before he let his hands slid onto my waist.

I glanced down for a second before I smiled looking at him, "Thank you." I replied glancing down to his lips. He smiled leaning closer to me.

"Let's go!" Lyle yelled. I laughed as Damien frowned and I got the feeling I wasn't the only one that had forgotten for a second that we were not alone before I took his hand and began leading him out of the apartment.

-----

We had our prom at a venue quite a while away from school. The hall was dark and decorated with mostly blue and purple lights and there was a massive garden outside.

Everyone looked amazing and the music was great so I stayed close to my friends, and we all stayed around our table as we danced and joked around. As I had guessed earlier, Damien had discarded his jacket and tie, unbuttoned the top button of his shirt and his sleeves were rolled up again. He still looked great, though. We watched Elliott dance and I shook my head as Damien broke out laughing even though he was trying to hide it by hiding his face in my neck as he hugged me.

"L, what are you doing? You'll hurt yourself."

We laughed as Elliott glared at Victor before we turned to the stage hearing the mike as someone tapped it lightly causing the music to stop.

"Hello, everyone! How's it going?!" Lyle's shout was greeted by a chorus of excited screaming and he laughed causing more yelling because everyone clearly loved him, "Alright, now I hope you guys don't mind, but there's this band of musicians I know..."

"No... Oh no..." Rick shook his head.

"He isn't... Please, please don't say –" Damien began.

"They're known as some of the best sportsman in our school, but for some reason they shy away from performing on stage."

"Fuck... He's doing it..." Victor muttered shaking his head as he looked at Lyle on stage.

"What the hell?! We're not prepared!" Elliott hissed mortified.

"So help me out here, and give it up for the Damien, Rick, Victor and Elliott!" The hall erupted in screams and cheers as the guys stared at my brother shocked while he smirked clapping on stage.