Chaotic Confusion

Dallon answered the phone and Brendon could practically hear the smile on his face. He couldn't help but smile too.
"Hey, Dallon.. I was just wondering if maybe I could come over today?" Brendon's voice was shaky.
"Yeah, of course, man. You know me I never do anything unless it involves you or Breezy." Breezy. Of course he would say her name right now. Terrible timing.
"Great. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Keep the door unlocked?" he asked.
"Duh," Dallon responded. The door was always open when Brendon asked.

Brendon showed up and Dallon hugged him almost immediately. Wow, he was in a very cheerful mood today. Brendon hoped he wasn't about to ruin that.
They had normal conversation like always for a little while, but then Brendon finally decided to get to the reason he came here in the first place.

"Dallon, I need to talk to you. Don't freak out," said Brendon, voice and hands shaky with his heart completely racing.
"Of course. You know we can talk about anything," he replied, feeling very confident. He was still smiling.
"I don't know how to say this. Um... I think maybe I'm bi? And I realized this the other night because I was thinking of you and I--" he stopped. Dallon wasn't smiling anymore and his eyes had widened.
"Woooaahh, woah woah. What?"
"Okay, Dallon, I'm just trying to say that I think I like you. -- Okay, I don't think so, I know so. And I know you're straight, or at least I think you are. And I know you like Breezy and I'm with Sarah and this is probably weird for you but I don't know I just.... I don't know. I'm sorry for springing this on you in this way," Brendon confessed. A weight was lifted off of his shoulders for sure, but he was still terrified.
"Oh," was Dallon's response. God, he felt like a fucking idiot. Why would he confess something like this, and so suddenly? "Well, I. Uh. I'm not straight, Brendon."
He went from terrified of his response to a little bit shocked. Apparently Dallon was really good at acting then.
"And I don't like Breezy anymore. We actually broke up about 2 months ago..." he trailed off.
"But you just brought her up when I called you? 'Unless it's with you or Breezy'? Why would you bring her up like that?" Questions were filling Brendon's mind. He wished they would slow down. He wasn't thinking properly.
"I was embarrassed. Plus, she still wanted to act like we were so I went with it. She really wanted us to go to prom together because our outfits already matched," he definitely sounded embarrassed.
"Well, okay then. But, how do you feel about the rest of what I told you?" He had calmed down before but now he was getting more nervous.
There was a short pause. Suddenly, Dallon leaned down quickly and kissed Brendon.