The Realization

He jumped out of bed. "Oh God. Oh fuck. Shit, shit, shit. This is not good at all. Gooodddddd dammit," Brendon mumbled loudly to himself. He was pacing around his room now. "I can't believe this."
Brendon was stressed out because, in the middle of his late night thoughts as he lay in bed, he realized there was one thing that had been a reoccuring thought. Or, should we say, one person.
Dallon.
He sat down, finally, about after 10 minutes of pacing. He closed his eyes, breathed deeply, and tried to convince himself it wasn't real.
Am I gay? No, I can't be gay, because I genuinely love and care for Sarah. But if I truly loved and cared for Sarah, why would I be thinking about Dallon? The soft curve of his lips, his smile, his laugh, his hips, his messy-but-perfect hair....
Oh shit. Maybe I'm bi? That would make sense. What do I do about it, though? Do I tell Sarah? Do I tell him?
No. No way. I love Sarah, and this could be just some weird, unexplainable feeling. Kind of like when you have a sex dream about a friend or even someone you don't even like. Right? That is a possibility.
Brendon didn't have a clue what was happening right now, and he wasn't sure if he liked it or not, either.
I'll figure it out soon enough, I guess. It will probably pass.
He got back into bed. He thought about the situation more. The more he thought about it, the more Sarah wasn't in the picture and the more Dallon was. "This is too confusing," Brendon said aloud to himself. "I just need to sleep it off."