Lonely Party (Part Two)

Dallon had fallen asleep in the middle of watching The Shining. When he woke up, his laptop was open on his other pillow and there was a small bit of drool on his mouth. He got up and checked his phone.
Text message: Brendon Urie
Jesus, Brendon, you have no chill, he thought to himself. Reading the messages, he became concerned and decided to call him. It went to voicemail.
"Hey, Brendon, uh.... Sorry, I just woke up and saw your texts. Are you okay? You rarely miss my calls. Oh wait--" Dallon paused to check the time. 8:24 am. "-- Never mind. You're probably sleeping off a hangover. Well, call me back when you get this I guess."
At around 2 pm, when Brendon still hadn't answered, Dallon decided to drive to his house to check on him.
Brendon looked confused and half asleep when he opened the door. "Dallon? What the hell are you doing here?" He didn't mean to come off as rude, just confused, so he corrected himself. "I mean, it's great that you are here, don't get me wrong. I'm just... What's goin on?"
"You texted me last night and it worried me a little bit. I don't really know why, honestly.. Anyway, I came to check on you. You didn't answer my call this morning," Dallon replied sounding slightly frantic.
Brendon was still very confused. " You called? I texted you? This is all news to me, to be honest."
"Oh. Well you said you really needed to talk to me."
"Oh. Nope. I don't; there's nothing impotant to talk about. I wonder what I was rambling about. Can't remember at all." Brendon sounded more nervous now than confused, which only made Dallon more suspicious.
"Hmmm.... Okay. If you say so," Dallon stopped. "This place is a damn wreck. Since I'm already here, let me help you clean it up."
They cleaned together, ordered a pizza for lunch, and watched American Horror Story while they ate. Every once in a while, they would glance over at each other and smile. One time they caught the other doing it and giggled. There was really nothing to say, though, so they sat happily in the silence.