Quick Little Thingy (Not Part of the Story but is Like Fluffy?)

"Bassy!" your little voice called out. 

     "What is it, (Name)?" he asked.

     "I-I'm thirsty." you whined.

     "It's midnight dear, why were you awake in the first place?" he sighed and knelt down to your level.

     "I don't wanna go to sleep."

     "You're almost seven years old. You should be able to sleep, whether you want to or not." 

    "But...I'm thirsty!" 

     "Yes, yes, here you are. Warm milk." 

     After you were done with the milk, you pretty much instantly fell asleep. Sebastian picked you up and started off towards your room. 

     "Sebastian? What are you doing?" Ciel asked, coming out of his office and heading towards his room (just pretend that his office is separated from his room...unless it already is, then never mind).

     "Little (Name) came down for something to drink, my lord." he replied.

    "Why was she up in the first place?"

     "I do not know my lord. From now on, I shall make sure she is tired and asleep before I leave her room." 

    "Very well, thank you Sebastian." 

     Sebastian tucked you in and turned to leave. 

     "Bassy....will you stay...for a bit?" you asked, 63.5% asleep already.

     "If that is what you wish." he nodded and sat by your bed.

     "No....lay with me." you demanded.

     "My lady, I could not."

    "W-why....you don't like me?" 

     "Of course I like you. It is very unruly for a butler to even think of laying with their master." he replied softly.

     "I'm not...your master though....daddy is!" you begged. 

     "...You make a fair point. But, as you said, it is even more unruly for a butler to lay with their master's child, especially their daughter." 

     "B-But....why not?" you asked.

     'Now she's awake, good job Sebastian....' he thought to himself.

     "Because, that's just the way it is." 

     "So, you do like me?"

      "Of course I do dear. You're my favorite." he smiled.

     "Well, you're my favorite too!" 

____________________________________________________________________________________

*3 Years Later*

     "Lady (Name), you look wonderful." Sebastian clapped his hands together.

     "Yeah, whatever." you sighed.

     "What's the matter?" he asked.

     "I....I hate this dress." 

     "You only have to wear while our guests are here." he promised.

    "Really? Then I can take it off?" 

     "Yes, but only after the guests are gone."

     "Who's coming again?"