Chapter 4 - Confused Feelings

*Sebastian POV (Ya'll know what I mean)*

     Sebastian was tending to the black roses when he heard you walk outside. Ah, (Name), that was a subject he liked. She acted so differently depending on the crowd she was with.

     While with Ciel, she acted rather childish, until the setting called for her mature side to show. While with the servants, she was kind and a friend to all. With her parents, she was rather bratty, but was nonetheless obedient.

     With himself (Sebastian), she....she was rude....but lately that's changed. Very little. But has changed recently. Before Ciel told her what he was. She blushed, very lightly, but still blushed. And he found it rather adorable.

     Going back to her family, the only one she seemed to show any emotion besides hatred for was her grandmother. She was quite the woman for someone so old.

     Again, going back to (Name), she was....so different to other humans for some reason. Recently, Sebastian had been feeling a strange....(for lack of a better word) feeling in his chest. No, not a heartbeat (let's be real here, you have to have a heart first), but something else. A vibrating feeling would creep into his chest when you came around, and he wondered why. He had a guess, but wasn't certain on it.

     An explosion forced him to run to the kitchen.

*Back To Normal*

     You sat down on the grass and were soon joined by Pluto. A naked, human form of Pluto curled up in your lap. Just what you needed.

     You blew in his face to try and get him off of you (my dog actually really hates that so.....go with it?). Successful, he crawled off, but gave you the puppy eyes. Damn you and loving him so much....

*Time Skip*

     A sudden explosion forced you to leave Pluto and run to the kitchen. You shouldn't have been so worried. It was only Bard exploding the kitchen again.

     You walked in to see Sebastian yelling at Bard, which made you laugh.

     Sebastian then made Bard go outside and work with Finny while he cleaned up.

     After Bard was sent out, you tried to get out of the kitchen and just go to your room (felt like reading maybe?). But Sebastian had been walking the same way. You couldn't move out of the way fast enough.

     It happened really fast. You fell, he tripped (yes, Sebastian tripped, don't judge....ya'll wanna demon smooch anyway), you kissed. It really wasn't that much of a kiss then right?

     You took it anyway. Oddly tasted like Earl Grey tea....who knew Sebastian actually drank the tea he made.

Something was wrong though. Suddenly....everything went dark.