chapter 36

Derek's P.O.V.

Penelope and I walk into the bullpen and see the team pointing to the conference room. I see Savannah sitting at the table and I am furious.

"Baby Girl can you come with me" I ask.

"Yes baby let's get this over with" she says walking with me to the conference room.

We walk in and she gives me the 'i miss you face'.

"What are you doing here" I ask with anger throughout my voice.

"Why is she here she has nothing to do with us" Savannah says giving Penelope a death glare.

"Uh I'm here because one I'm not a whore and two I'm with him now" she says venom laced in her words.

"Excuse me what was that I don't speak bitch" Savannah says smirking.

"At least I don't have chronic bitch face" Penelope snaps back.

"Stop you two, y'all can fight later. Now Savannah I'll ask you again, what are you doing here" I ask again.

"I miss you Derek and this baby is yours" she says pointing to her stomach.

"No it's not, we had protection and whoever's sleezy ass you had on the side that's the one who got you pregnant" I near yell.

"Uh he can't be the father" she says near tears.

"Uh why not" Penelope asks.

"Because he is a total douche, he treats me like shit, please be the father Derek please" she says crying.

"I'm sorry Savannah but I'm with Penelope now and you cheated on me" I escort her to the door. She runs off crying and I feel a small bit of pity for her.

We walk down to the bullpen and the team gives us questioning looks.

"She pretended she was pregnant with my baby which it wasn't and she said she missed me. She also cheated and that's how she got pregnant" I notify them.

"Slut" I hear Penelope cough.

"Yeah" I say sitting down on a chair.

"So wait she pretended you were the father that is some desperate bullshit" Emily says laughing.

"Yeah and I don't even think she is pregnant. I think she faked it to get me back because she saw how happy I am with Penelope" I take her hand. "She wanted me to feel bad and take her back. But that would never happen, I care for Penelope not Savannah".

Penelope squeezes my hand, "Awe that is so sweet" the girls say.

"I know I'm just naturally a sweet man" I grin.

Penelope shoves me to the side a little. "Hey don't go overboard, or else".

"Don't you get sassy with me I still am allowing you to get a tattoo" I say smiling.

"What you're getting a tattoo. What is it going to be" Blake asks.

"Uh I'm going to get a purple treble clef and black crown" Penelope replies.

"My two favorite colors on baby girl" I say kissing her cheek.

She blushes a little and turns her head away. "Off that note, someone talk" she says turning back.

"Ok so please tell me, when is the wedding and how is gonna be planned" Rossi asks

"Oh yeah Rossi, we wanted to ask you, can we have it at your mansion" Penelope asks.

"Oh of course, so how do you want it decorated" he replies.

"Oh I want it to have pink and red roses every where. And we want it to look somewhat like JJ's, the same set up but different colors" I inform him.

"Ok I am getting that setup as we speak" he says fidgeting on his phone. "Done everything paid for and ready".

"Rossi you didn't have to pay" Penelope's says astonished.

"I know I didn't have to but I want to. I love you guys and I have waited forever for this. Literally forever, you two are my favorite people on the team" he says smiling but the rest of the team glares at him. "No offense guys". "I also want to ask, do all of y'all want to come to Gideon's cabin this week. He is letting everyone stay to get reconnected". We all say yes, we are going to meet at Gideon's cabin tomorrow at 12 o'clock.

"You guys can go home" Hotch says walking up. "We have no work and if we need you we'll just call".

"Ok I'm good with that Derek let's go" Penelope says jumping up and pulling me with her.

"One sec babe you go on ahead" I tell her.

"Ok but don't make me wait too long" she says in her seductive voice.

She walks off and the team gives me a knowing look.

"Ooh Derek getting some, my man" Rossi says patting my back.

"Oh yeah, if I were you I would scurry after here" JJ jokes.

"Guys what do you expect, she is my fiance, also shut up. Well I got to go bye see y'all later" I say running after Penelope.