chapter 13

Penelope's (P.O.V.)

Me and JJ went to this store that sells lingerie, I am getting a really cute short silk night gown to torment the Hell out of Derek. I tried it on and looked in a mirror, I looked positively edible, I took a picture and sent it to JJ.

To JJ: how does it look

From JJ: it looks great Derek is going to have a hard time not having sex with you >:)

To JJ: thx gurl let's go

I took the dress off and got back dressed in my clothes, I purchased the dress and we headed back to my place. I thanked JJ for giving me a lift and went inside.

Derek's (p.o.v) later that night

I was looking for Penelope to show her I got the movie Jurassic World because I know how much she loved Jurassic park. I walked into the bedroom to see Penelope in a short silk night gown bent over grabbing the TV remote that was on the ground. All of a sudden I felt myself get harder then I ever could, I can't do this any more. I unzipped my pants and pulled them off.

I pushed Penelope onto the bed startling her, "Derek what the Hell are you doing stop!".

I tore her panties off and I yanked my briefs off. I shoved my throbbing dick inside her.

"Derek stop uh" she moans.

"No I'm done with this bet", I thrusted in and out so hard and fast I was practically pounding her into the sheets.
"What's my name Penelope" I ask.

"DADDY DADDY OH YEAH!!!!" she moans louder and louder.

"That's my girl", I kissed her hard and passionately.

"Derek I'm sorry about this I shouldn't have held out".

"Don't apologize, you doing this made our sex harder and more sexier".

"Okay". I released inside of her and we climaxed at the same time.

"I'm gonna move", she wrapped her legs around me.

"Don't you dare move", I felt myself get hard from her being so dominate. "Now you definitely aren't moving".

I do soft thrusts and she got a text message from JJ. I felt rather than heard Penelope giggle.

"What is it" I ask.

"It's JJ I told her about our bet and we got this dress. She just texted me 'i knew you couldn't hold out any longer' oh gosh I couldn't I need you inside me".

"Our relationship is mainly sex if you think about it. We couldn't even hold out for one day" she climaxed.

"Yeah so true" she said while giggling. I cum again and I pulled out of her. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I grabbed some lotion, I walked back to see Penelope sifting through her panty drawer.

"Damn you Derek why do you always tear off my panties. I'm running out".

"Then get more".

"Baby I can't afford more".

"Then I'll buy them for you".

"Derek I don't need your money" she scoffs.

"I know you don't but when we have a day off I am going to take you shopping, okay?".

"Derek I thought you hated shopping".

"I do but I will make an exception for my baby girl".

"Awe you know I love you right".

"I do and I love you too, okay now lay on the bed".

"Why".

"Cause you won the bet".

"Oh I see what your doing", she quickly put a pair of panties on and I put on my briefs.

She laid down on the bed. I put lotion on my hands and rubbed it on her stomach.

"Oh God it's cold" she whispers.

"I can fix that", I ran my hands down her stomach and massage it.

I did small circles, I grew hard again just touching her. I ran my hands down to her thighs, I put more lotion on my hands. I rubbed it on on penny's thighs. I went down to her positively sexy calves, I just massaged them, I kiss her right calf. I notice Penelope run her hand down her stomach and into her panties, I grabbed her wrist.

"That's mine no touching" I growl.

"Derek I need it" She whines.

"Just wait ok".

"Fine".

"You know I have to punish you right".

"For what" she asks confused.

"Holding out", I grabbed my belt and wrapped it around Penelope's hand.

I tied her to the bed board. "Derek stop cut it out".

"No just enjoy it" I sat down on her hips to keep her stable. I threw the lotion somewhere. I got off Penelope and grabbed the spray candy. I untied Penelope. "Here", I handed her the spray candy

"What's this for".

"Just taste it", she was about to spray it in her mouth but I stopped her. I grabbed her wrist, "here", she sprayed it on my right pectoral.

She licked at the spot where she sprayed and then she bit my nipple teasingly. I groaned, "I like this stuff it's delicious and tastes uber delicious with you added to it" she yawned and then I yawned.

"Ok we can finish this another time we need some sleep".

"Ok I'm tired but I want more sex" she whines again.

"I know baby but we have work tomorrow" I tell her.

"Yeah we do".

"Wait a minute all this time we have been having unprotected sex".

"Yeah so".

"You might get pregnant".

"No I won't... I can't have kids".

"What do you mean".

"I am on the pill".

"Oh ok I love you".

"I love you too goodnight".

"Good night".