chapter 11

Derek's (P.O.V.)

Penelope and I are headed to the hospital, I am so scared that she might be hurt. I pulled up to the hospital ,I got Penny out and I carried her inside.

I went up to a nurse, "help my girlfriend she passed out and hit her head please help me".

"Ok just lay her down here",I laid her on a bed and another nurse took her to another room. "Sir what is her name".

"Her name is Penelope Garcia".

"Ok this will be quick fill this out and bring it back".

I finished filling the paper I turned it in. I called Hotch, "Hotch here".

"Hotch it's me, I need you and the guys to get to the hospital".

"Why".

"It's Penny she passed out and hit her head on the floor".

"We are on our way".

"Bye see you soon".

"Bye".

I was sitting in the waiting room alone, I felt tears flowing down my face.

I heard Hotch, "Derek what happened".

I looked up and the team looked surprised and concerned, "I um what happened was Penny took a shower, then she got out, we got into a small fight, then we made up and I walked out to call you, then I heard a loud thud, I ran in to see her on the floor flashing in and out of consciousness".

"Ok have they told you anything yet" Rossi asks.

"No they won't tell me anything and I'm starting to get worried that's also why I'm crying".

"Derek we're here for you" JJ says.

"Thank you guys for being here for her".

"Not just her for both of you" Spence tells me and I felt another tear fall.

"Derek stop crying it's going to be alright" Em rubs my back.

"I don't know that" I sob.

"Yes you do she will pull through".

A nurse walked in, "Penelope Garcia", we all got up.

"Yes" we all say in unison.

"Hi so I have good and bad news so what do you want first" she asks.

"Bad news" I respond.

"When she hit her head she cut it open and bruised her skull, she got stitches" She tells us.

"Good news" I ask.

"She is up and moving, she can also go home tomorrow".

"Can we go see her" I ask eager to see her.

"Yes but only one at a time" She tells us.

"What room is she in" Spence asks.

"She is in the room directly on the right" she directs us.

"Thank you" we say.

She walked off, "Derek we think you should go first" Hotch said.

"Thank you guys",I walked into Penny's room to see her sitting on her bed. "Hey baby girl".

"Hey Derbear".

"You okay" I ask.

"I'm fine my head hurts a little though", I sat next to her on the bed, I kissed her head. "Derbear I'm glad you're here".

"Je suis toujour ici pour toi Mon chere", she kissed me, "baby the team wants to see you".

"Really tell them to get their asses in here", I got off the bed and got the team.

The team walked in, Penelope was positively glowing. "Guys I am so happy to see you" she says.

"Really cause we are so happy to see you up and moving", the entire team gave her a ton of hugs.

"Baby girl you really scared me" I tell her.

"I didn't mean to" she says looking down.

"Its not your fault, wait why did you pass out" Em asks.

"I don't know" she admits.

"Okay baby I'm just glad your okay", I hugged her.

Then Rossi said "Penelope I have always thought of you as a daughter and we can't live without our sunshine".

"Aww I can't live without you guys either".

"Penelope I have to say something, when you hit your head it got me to thinking about our future and I know that I can't live without my gorgeous ray of sunshine. So Penelope Garcia", I got down on one knee and pulled out the ring, "you are my baby girl, my love, my life, and my God given solace, will you do the honor and make me the happiest man on the planet and become mine forever", she had tears streaming down her face.

"Derek Morgan are you sure because I don't..." I kissed her.

"I'm ready just are you" I assure her.

"Yes yes yes!". I kissed her again.

Then Rossi spoke up, "so another BAU wedding".

"Yeah I guess so" Aaron has a slight smirk.

"You need some sleep Penelope" I tell her.

"I'm fine Derbear" she whines.

"No sleep I'll be here with you", the rest of the team left.

I laid on the bed and Penelope laid down on my chest, then we fell asleep.