When you kiss for the first time (+ Crowley Eusford)

Start from the beginning

Kureto doesn't like when I'm loud in his office, so I just kept my mouth shut and leaned back on the seat next to him. He signed some paperwork and sighed when he leaned back and ordered Aoi to get him some tea. (It is all about tea, ain't it?)

"Kureto-" I whispered when he immediately interrupted me. "Shut up." he hissed in my face and held up his hand in front of my face.

"But-" "Shut your mouth, little brat." he hissed again and inspected some papers about the last fight in Shinjuku. I sighed quietly and grabbed a blank piece of paper and a pen when I wrote the words 'Kiss me, Kureto Hiiragi' on it and held it in front of my face. I peaked over it and smiled at him when I saw him blush a little. He sighed and stared at the door before he snatched the paper out of my hand and crushed it. I couldn't even react fast enough when he pressed his sore lips on mine and kissed me. Blushing he pulled back when Aoi brought the tea.

Shiho Kimizuki

"Have you ever kissed her, Kimizuki?" Yoichi raised his eyebrow (little note by side, I will never ever add Yoichi to this, he is way too innocent and pure... before Kimizuki stole his virginity *chokes on Earl Grey*)

Kimizuki observed Yoichi, blushing out tsunderly when he rubbed his neck, making his glasses slide down to the front. "N-no."

"No?!" Yoichi asked surprised and looked at me, "And I always thought Kimizuki is a romantic guy." he chuckled and smiled at me then.

"I am!" Kimizuki yelled out and stared at me, I was nodding to his agreement. "H-he is." I answered then when Yoichi tilted his head, "You don't seem all secure about that, (Your Name)." he said in a calm voice and smiled blushingly when Kimzuki threw his glasses at Yoichi and leaned forward to kiss me in a rushed movement. He then quickly grabbed his glasses and walked off, leaving me behind with a confused looking Yoichi.

Lacus Welt

"I head you humans still tend to these actions called 'kisses'?" Lacus asked confused when he looked up from an old book. "Is it still the same?"

"Depends on how you experienced kisses, Lacus." I answered a little stuttering since he got up with that topic out of nowhere. "Could you show me, (Your Name)?"

"S-show you?!" I cried out blushing when Lacus leaned forward and observed me, he had a somewhat crawling position on the couch when he gulped and looked up from me, his face was just about to reach my chin.

"I-I-" I stuttered and tried to lean back and produce at least a little space between our faces, "So I am your first kiss, how cute." he giggled and raised his head a little to kiss my lips and playfully suck a little, it was way better than I expected it to be.

René Simm

René looked down at the livestock chasing each other around the streets in Sanguinem.
He sighed and stroked back his black hair.
"(Your Name) are you finish-" he turned his head when I surprised him with a kiss on his lips. His eyes were widely opened when he pulled back and stared at me. His face turned emotionless again when he bend forward and kissed me without any other word. He sighed quietly and walked down the street. "Come on now."

Ferid Bathory

He leaned back after taking a sip of my blood, gently wiping off some blood of his mouth. "Ah, you couldn't taste any better." he hummed satisfied and stared at you. "You look irritated?" he tilted his head.
"N-no it just hurts when you do it at the same place all over." I sighed and rubbed my neck.
"Do you want me to make it up to you, my little lamb."
"Maybe, just don't drink that much again." I sighed and looked up when Ferid was right in front of my face. "F-ferid-sama?"
He leaned forward and gave me a somewhat wild kiss on the lips wrapping his arms around me.

Crowley Eusford

"Crowley?" I asked carefully when I stroked back my hair.
"What is it?" he smiled lightly and looked up from the papers.
"How long has it been since you kissed someone?" I asked nervously and grabbed the material of my uniform to have something to cling onto.
"Long enough, my beloved." Crowley laughed out and put down the paper before an awkward silence entered the room.
"Would you mind me asking if you could fresh my memories?" he then added and smiled innocently.
"I-I wouldn't." I muttered blushing and rubbed my neck a little when Crowley grabbed my hand to pull me closer. Then he placed multiple kisses on my neck and jawline before he finally kissed my lips. Not for long though because Chess and Horn entered the room.

Here you have Crowley, homemade out of the oven- Lol he will be in my main Character list from now on, so see you