Chapter Eleven

Liam's P.O.V.

I awoke to the smell of bacon. I knew that the only one who could cook was Harry but I could hear him singing in the shower. I rushed to the kitchen, almost tripping on my way there. I stopped dead in my tracks as I took in the image before me. Zayn was standind at the stove making egg, bacon, and toast. He was also singing to himself.

"You can never say never

While we dont when

But time and time again

Younger now then we were before

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

Don't let me gooo

Don't let me go

Don't let me go

Don't let me gooo

We're falling apart and coming together again and again" He galnced up and smiled when he saw me.

"Li!" He rushed over and pulled me into a hug. 

"I made you breakfast!" He said rushing over to put the eggs and bacon on plate.

"Thank you! You didn't have to do this!" He pulled out a piece of toast and buttered it. He slid it onto the plate and set it on the table. He motioned for me to come sit so I did. I was about to take a bite when I noticed that there wasn't anymore food.

"Did you make any for you? Or the other boys? You know how Niall gets around food." His smile was quickly replaced with a frown.

Everyone else? Is that all you care about? Precious Niall?" His words were dripping with sarcastic venom. Before I could say anything else, he grabbed my plate and dumped it in the grabage.

"Z!" He looked over at me at I saw anger in his eyes. In the blink of an eye, the plate was out of his hands and hurdling towards me. I ducked and covered my head as it hit the wall behind me. Louis, Niall, and a very naked and wet Harry came rushing in to see what happened as I started crying. Harry went to put on some clothes while Niall helped me to the couch and Louis talked with Zayn. As soon as Harry was dressed, he went into the kitchen and cleaned up the broken glass. I heard a door slam and Louis came stomping into the living room. He was quickly joined by Harry and they all sat infont of my on the coffee table while I sat sniffling on the couch. They expected me to explai what happened but I couldn't. I had no idea what happened in the kitchen.