Chapter Four

*Lou's P.O.V.*

I looked over at Harry and saw him chasing a butterfly. I shook my head and couldn't help but smile. He was such a dork. He was my dork though. He was getting farther away and I decided to call him back.

"Hazza-bear! Come back!" I shouted. He turned and smiled when he saw me. He ran towards me and tackled me.

"I was having fun." He pouted over me. I pushed him off me and helped him up.

"How about I take you for ice cream?" He clapped and ran over to Liam. I heard Liam squeal and turn to Zayn. I saw Zayn nod and Liam and Harry started dancing. I motioned for Niall to follow me as I walked toward them. 

"We're getting ice cream" I told him as we walked over to the swings. He clapped his hands and laughed. I wrapped my arm around him and shook my head. We're all dorks. Harry looked over and I saw his smile faulter. He quickly smiled back at me and started back to the bus. Liam quickly followed with Zayn right beind him.

"Lou, can I ask you something?" I looked down at the Irish boy and saw he looked worried.

"Of course, Nialler"

"Well...I kinda like one of the boys" I froze. We were all taken. Did he like me? Liam? Zayn? My Hazza?

"Who?" I asked nervously.

"Don't worry, it's not Haz." I relaxed and nodded.

"It's Liam" I nodded and looked over toward the bus.

"I'll talk to you about this after Hazza is asleep tonight."He nodded and we walked in silence the rest of the way to the bus. Niall went in first and I quickly followed.

"What took you so long?" Liam asked as we walked in.

"We got in an arguement over who got what ice cream flavor" I said without missing a beat. Liam nodded and walked off. I grabbed my phone and called Paul.

"Paulie! We need a car! We are going for ice cream" He laughed.

"Okay, Lou" I hung up and ran to find Hazza. I found him lying in his bunk. I hopped in next to him. There wasn't really room for two but we were fine being squished.

"Boo!" He said happily.

"Hazza!" I said back. I gave him a quick kiss buried my face in his neck. He laughed and kissed my head.

"I love you" I mumbled into his neck.

"Aww...I love you too, Boo!" He laughed. I looked up at him.

"No, I mean I LOVE you" I said. He froze and looked down at me.

"I love you too" He smiled and I let out a breath. He hugged me tightly and I giggled as I heard a car honking outside.

"That's our ride" I said as I crawled out of the bunk. I pulled Harry out with me and we ran to the front. Liam, Zayn, and Niall were already waiting in the van Paul sent. Me and Harry got in and we drove off. 

We got to the ice cream parlour and ran in like children. I bought Harry his and mine while Zayn bout his and Liam's. Niall was about to pay for his when I stepped up. I handed the cashier the money and smiled at Nial.

"It's on my Nialler" He smiled.

"Thanks, Lou" He sat down with Zayn and Liam while I went over to Harry who was sitting at a table by himself.

"Why are you over here, Haz?" I asked as I sat down across from him. He shrugged and began playing with his ice cream. I put my hand over his and he looked up me. I gave him a smile and he gave me one back. 

"What's wrong with my baby?" I asked and he smiled really big. I saw his dimples and I poked one. He shook his head and wiped some ice cream on my nose. I gasped.

"It's on, curly" His eyes widened as I wiped a line down his cheek. He pouted.

"Clean this up!" He said as he pointed to his face. I shrugged and leaned over. I licked the ice cream off his face and leaned back into my seat. He looked surprised.

"Yummy" I said with a wink.

"Guys! Come on! We're in public" I heard Liam moan. I looked over and saw all of them trying not to laugh. I shrugged and smiled at Harry.