Absolutely (Ziam Palik fanfic)

Here's the prolouge! Hope you like it!

*Liam's P.O.V*

"Hey, Zayn?" I asked nervously. I sat across from him on the tour bus as he tried to shave with a miror on the table.

"Yeah, Li?" He glanced at me but not before glancing back down at the mirror. I took a deep breath.

"Well...you're my best friend..." I started.

"You're mine too, mate" He smiled at me as he continued to shave off his facial hair. I was now playing with the couch. It was now or never.

"But...I want to be more than that..." I quickly glanced up at him to see him knick his face.

"Shit" He cussed. His chin was bleeding but he just stared at me. I glanced back down to my hands and mumbled an apology.

"Are you serious, Liam?" I flinched. He never called me Liam. I must have really screwed up this time. I nodded and stood up.

"I'll get you a towel" I walked over to the sink and sighed. Fuck...he doesn't like me back. The boys were so sure. I wet a towel and went back to the couch. He was had a huge smile on his face and he was staring at the floor. Wow...he thinks it's funny. I handed him the towel and ploped on the couch face first. 

"Liam?" I heard Zayn trying not to laugh. I grunted and I felt him pull me up. I avoided his eyes but he forced me to look at him. I stared deep into his eyes and saw a mixture of emotions. 

"I love you, Liam" My eyes widened as he said that. I looked around to see if there were any witnesses. 

"You do? Wait, so you want to go out and stuff? Like, for real?" I asked. My voice sounded weak. He smiled.

"Absolutely"