Chapter Two

*Liam's P.O.V.*

As soon as I saw Harry's curly hair, I rushed over to show them my hat. They all smiled and told me I looked good in it. I sat down next to Zayn and checked my phone. 

"Ok, let's get lunch and then head on home. Is that okay with you boys?" They all nodded and headed towards Nandos. I asked Zayn what he wanted bu he was staring at his phone.

"Z?" No answer.

"Zaynie?" Still no answer. I went over to him and touched his shoulder. He glanced up at me and shut off his phone. What was up with him?

"Everything okay, Z?" He nodded and gave me a smile.

"I'll have whatever you're having" He flashed me a grin and I nodded and smiled. I caught up with the other boys but couldn't help but feel like something was wrong with Zayn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got home and Zayn sat down on the couch and turned on the telly. I laid across him like I always did but he just groaned.

"Get off" I looked over at him to see him frowning athe the screen.

"What?" I asked confused. This is how we always sat.

"You're heavier than you look, you know." I heard Harry gasp from his spot across the room and I just got off of him slowly. I could feel my face heating up. I mean, I know I'm not the skinniest but I didn't think I was that heavy. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower" I said quietly. I could hear Zayn grunt in responce, Harry and Louis whispering and Niall mumbled and 'have fun'. I slowly walked toward the toilet and locked the door behind me. I turned the water on and stood in front of the mirror while I waited for it to get hot. I lifted my shirt up and stood sideways. Maybe he was right. I don't run as much as I used to. What if he doesn't want me anymore because I'm getting fat?

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt the drops hit my stomach. I sighed and stripped the rest of the way. I hopped in the shower and started to plan a schedule. I could get up two hours earlier than everybody else and then run for an hour and take a quick shower. And after work I could head to the gym for an hour on week days. I turned the shower off and dried myself off. I took one last glance in the mirror and noticed that my eyes were still red from crying. I sighed and wrapped the towel around me as I opened the door. Harry was standing there with a worried look on his face. I flashed him a fake smile but I could tell he could see through it. He was my best friend, after all. He opened his arms for a hug and I buried my face in his neck. 

"I didn't realize how fat I've gotten" I cried quitely into his neck. I felt him tense up.

"You are not fat, do you hear me? You are not fat. He doesn't know what he said." I sniffed and looked in his eyes. His bright green eyes stared into my brown ones, willing me to believe what he said. I nodded and he kissed my forhead. I giggled and went to my bunk to change. I quickly slipped on boxers, shorts, and a tee. I walked over to see a nervous looking Harry.

"Haz, what's wrong?" He glanced up at me.

"Maybe we should go-" He was cut off by a scream in the main part of the bus. I raced toward the sound and saw Louis about to punch Zayn.

"NO!" I scream as I tackled Louis to the ground. Harry rushed over and helped Louis up while I crouched over at Zayn.

"Zaynie? Are you okay?" I asked as I touched his face gently. He looked at me and started crying.

"Zayn? Zayn, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" He shook his head and sat up. He pulled me into is lap and started to kiss me all over.

"Z! Let go, I'm crushing you!" I cried trying to get off of him. He started crying even harded and pulled me closer.

"You aren't crushing me! You aren't fat! I'm sorry I said that! I'm just stressed out from work is all. I love you so much." I hugged him tightly. 

"It's okay, Z. I love you too." he sniffed and kissed my nose. I looked over at Louis and Harry to see Harry playing with Louis' hair while Louis whispered angrily in Harry's hair. I walked over to them and they both smiled when they saw me.

"Please don't be mad at Z, he's under a lot stress" The nodded and smiled.

"Okay, Li" Harry nodded. I could tell they didn't forgive him but were gonna let it slide. I looked around for Niall but couldn't find him.

"Niall?" I called. I ran to his room and opened it to see him lying on the bed with his head phones in and his eyes closed tightly. I shook him and when he opened his eyes he looked relieved. He took his ear buds out and sighed.

"Is it over?" I nodded ad he smiled. He hated fights more than anything. We walked to the living area and sat around the telly. I saw that Zayn was laying across the couch so I sat on the floor infront of him. I felt myself being lifted and I turned to see Zayn pulling me on top of him. I laid my head on his chest tangled my legs with his while he played with my hair. I smiled and felt myself fall asleep. I hope it's always like this.