Chapter Twelve

Liam's P.O.V.

After telling the boys exactly what happened in the kitchen, I curled up into a tight a ball as I could mange and tried not to shake. My boyfriend had just threw a plate at my head. Sure, I had seen it in the movies but I had also seen explosions in movies and that doesn't mean I'm prepared for that to happen.

Harry's P.O.V.

I watched as Liam curled up into a ball and I have to say that my heart broke for the poor lad. He was like a small child with a huge heart and yet he always suddenly turned into the adult in certain situations. Like when we were scared about something or one of us did something wrong and didn't want to talk to management he would step up and comfort us when he should be just as scared or come with us to the meeting and hold our hands as we got yelled at and then take us to do our favorite thing. He always cared for us and protected us. The longer I thought about it, the angrier I got. I was about to go pummel Zayn into the ground, I heard Liam start singing quietly.

"Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry

You don't know how lovely you are

I had to find you, tell you I need you

Tell you I'll set you apart

Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions

Oh let's go back to the start

Running in circles, coming in tails

Heads on a science apart" he sniffled a little and continued to sing. It was like we weren't there. He was in his own little world.

"Nobody said it was easy

It's such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be this hard

Oh, take me back to the start.

I was just guessing at numbers and figures

Pulling your puzzles apart

Questions of science, science and progress

Do not speak as loud as my heart

Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me

Oh and I rush to the start

Running in circles, chasing our tails

Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy

Oh it's such a shame for us to part

Nobody said it was easy

No one ever said it would be so hard

I'm going back to the start"

I wiped away the stray tear and stood up.

"I'm going to find Zayn" Louis stood up with me while Niall stayed with Liam. I grabbed mine and Louis' jakcets and headed out the door. 

"What a dick" I muttered as we started walking. He nodded and put on his jacket.

"How could anyone hurt Liam like that?" He said as he stopped walking and dialed Zayn's phone number. I took out my phone and dialed Paul's number.

"Hello Harry" I smiled a little.

"Hello Paul. I was wondering if instead of going away for vacation we could just spend it at our houses?" He was silent for a moment before letting out a chuckle.

"Anything for you boys" I laughed, relieved and thanked him before hanging up. I don't think a couple weeks in a house together. I glanced over at Louis as I slid my phone in my pocket and saw that he was hanging his phone. 

"Did Zayn answer?" I asked. He nodded.

"He's at the park. I'm glad we don't have to go on vacation anymore. I think that maybe Liam should move in with you, me and Niall. At least for the vacation." He started to head toward the park grabbing my hand with his. He laced our fingers together and sighed.

"I missed this. We haven't had any time alone recently." He said as he nuzzled his face into my neck. I smiled and kissed his head. 

"Well good thing I'm taking you on a date soon." He giggled and kissed my neck. We made it to the park and walked in to see Zayn sitting on the swing he was pushing Liam on the other day/

"Zayn?" He looked up and smiled.

"Hey lads. I was just going for a walk. What are you guys up to?" Louis and I both looked over at eachother. 

"Came to find you." Louis said slowly. Zayn nodded and looked down.

"Liam is laying on the couch sobbing" I decided to speed things along. Zayn started to shake a little bit and it took me a minute to realize that he was crying.

"I love him so much. How could I evem do that to him? I'm such a terrible person. But I love him so much. I can't lose him! I CAN'T! He means too much to me! He's my everything!" He sobbed out. I was about to comfort him when Liam nudged me out of the way and got on his knees in front of Zayn. 

"Baby?" He said quietly. Zayn's head snapped up and he gasped.

"Lili!" He started to put tiny kisses all over Liam's head.

"Please forgive me! I don't know what I would-" Liam cut him off by pressing his lips to Zayn. I stepped  back over to Louis and he wrapped his arms around me. I knew we were both thinking the same thing. How could Liam forgive that easily?