Kitties And Baths

Itabby was due for a bath. His fur was coated in dust and mud from playing with dust bunnies and playing in puddles outside. His master was readying the water and soap in the sink, the bubbles floating around and making the fluffy tabby cat chase after them and pop them in his teeth, making him hiss at the taste. Italy laughed and got the hairdryer and towel from his bathroom, combing a hand through his fluffy hair as he walked back to the kitchen and picked up his curious kitty. Said cat started scrambling at the site of water and Italy regretted his choice of not wearing gloves as one of Itabby's claws scratched his arm.
Italy set the cat down on the counter and whimpered at his bleeding arm, "Oh a dear! I think I need-a a bandaid!!" The brunette dashed to the bathroom while Itabby licked his paws clean and twitched his tail. Italy bandaged up his scratches and pouted as he pulled on gloves. He sighed, "This is going to be-a hard." Italy shut the kitchen door and grabbed Itabby's wiggling body who looked up at him with frightened eyes. Italy then set the cat down in the water who immediately started hissing and screeching with fury.
Italy held the cat down by the scruff and bathed the said howling cat, "Oh, it won't kill you lil Itabby-I promise!" As the Italian scrubbed, Itabby tried lashing out, only to stop when his master scolded him. Not after five minutes the tabby cat was scrubbed and Italy drained the sink and scooped up the cat in the towel and gently held him down while he blow-dried his bone sticking fur. The Italian laughed when he saw Itabby's tail as the poor cat lay shivering. "Aww poor bambino~ It was only a bath." The brunette smiled sweetly as he rubbed the cat to semi-dry, then set him free to roam about the house while he cleaned.
-An Hour Later-
Soon, the German's arrived and Germouser immediately padded around, looking for Itabby. But no such cat was in sight and he meowed out in worry, "Itabby?" The black feline was met with a small squeak and a fluffy golden face greeting him from under a desk. The German cat tilted his head, "Vhy do you hide Itabby?" Itabby shook out his damp pelt and motioned for the feline to come forward and watched as the broad feline blinked and started howling with laughter. The small tabby was thin and his fur draped down his sides like a man's coat on a child. Itabby was not amused and batted Germouser's ear and hissed as he hopped over him and went to go find a new hiding spot.
Germouser, feeling bad, followed after him no watched as Itabby snuggled up on the corner of the bed. "Nice hiding spot, mind if I join?" Itabby hissed out, "Absolutely NOT, you'll only make fun of me more!" The black feline jumped onto the bed with some effort and settled in beside the tabby, licking inbetween his ears, "I promise not to if you let me..." Itabby puffed as much as he could but couldn't stop his purring from Germouser's soothing licks, "Fine. Only if you keep it up." Germouser purred and nuzzled Itabby's ear, "Vhatever you vish my dearest mate."
The two spent the entire afternoon sharing licks and cuddling on the bed until Itabby's fur was back to normal, and the tabby enjoyed it staying that way.

The End
-An: Sorry for not updating everyone! I'm in second semester of school and have been struggling with math! I'll try to update as much as possible for the weekend! Thanks for reading-I appreciate it!!! ;3 Until further notice-

~Your dearest author~