"W-What the hell are you doing?!" I chuckled as I kissed her inner thigh.

"H-Hey?!"

"Should I continue? Or are you going to let me finish talking?" She looked away from me. So I kissed and sucked on her thigh, now that got me a good reaction.

"Ah! I-I'm sorry!" I let her go so she can sit up on my desk while I stand in between her thighs. She pouted sticking that plump lip out and cross her arms.

"Where were we? Ah! True, if I like you which I already think I do. I'll really make you apart of the family. Now, your doors will be locked so don't think of running. Even if you are able to walk out that front door you'll still be stopped. And escorted back you room. You have a phone too, I can call you. You can call me and the guard that will be watching your room. And the obvious task as a future wife as well."

"Like what?" She asked blankly.

"Sex of course." She looked at me wide eyed.

"I-I don't even know you-I don't know your name! Nothing but that you're a brute and in the Mafia!"

"And sexy, handsome, dominate, and wealthy, what more do you need to know? Names Dante."

"Dante?"

"Yes bambino?"

"I don't like you, and you're still not getting any."

"Hmnn, I always get what I want.." I pulled her face to mine and kissed those plump lips.

***

Just the thought of what happened made me hard again. That small make out session wasn't enough for me. She's lucky I had a job later or I would've fucked her pussy raw.

"Dante?" Leo asked me pulling me from my erotic thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"What's going on? Need a girl?" I fixed my self up.

"Send over the girls later."

"Your girl at home isn't enough?" He asked with a smirk.

"She'll be enough..."

"REALLY?! YOU haven't smashed yet?" Leo started laughing.

"I would have if you didn't call me in."

"Yeah blame me." Just then the men brought in Gian, he's been holding money from us for himself. Really fucking stupid, I don't get people like him. You know what kind of people you work for. You think fleeing the country will keep us away from you? Dumb ass.

"Dante please! Please!" I stood up and punched square in his jaw. My men grabbed him before he could fall. His blood ran down his jaw.

"Shut the fuck up Gian!" Well, back to work.

Carney
I can't believe I let that happen...

****

What the fuck?! After almost raping me that sick fuck face is kissing me! I just sat on his desk, and didn't kiss him back. He always get what he want my ass! Well no not my ass! He ain't getting any.

"Ugh, bambino." Dante said against my lips. He grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me harder. One small bite of my bottom lip gave him access to my mouth. His tongue slid it's way through my mouth. Rubbing against mine, created such a erotic sensation. No one has ever kissed me this way. So smooth, wet, and hot. I didn't even noticed I was kissing him back. My fingers lost in his soft chocolate brown hair, his hand on my waist and the other holding my leg up to wrap around him.

I felt him harden as he pulled me closer. Feeling him pressed against my core felt so good. I was already feeling a little wet from just the two of us making out. But then his guard busted in. Dante grunted but didn't move.

"Sir! Leo needs you at the wear house." He said then quickly stepped out art fee getting a nod from Dante. Dante then turned back to me.

"Just when I was about to rip those panties off you and fuck the hell out of that tight ass pussy." I pushed him and started to leave the room but he grabbed my arm. I need time to get myself together! I know I wasn't enjoying that right? But the heat coming from core was telling a different story.

"What now?" He's really starting to piss me off. Messing up my emotions!

"Back to square one I see." He smirked and my eyes went to his now dark pink lips. They where so smooth, so skilled. And the way his tongue effected me all the way down to my core... Shit! What am I thinking?! Get this creep far away from me!

"What ever!" I tried to pull my arm back but he didn't let go.

"I'll see you for lunch but then I have to go alright?" Why is he asking like I really care though?

"Yeah whatever." He let me go then pointed to his lips. I raised my brow, what does he want now.

"Give your fiancé a kiss goodbye bambino."

This guy is unbelievable!

***

Oh god! My mother would've killed me if she knew! Me! Me kissing a man I just met a-and almost having sex with him. I need to stay away from him. If I loose my v-card to anyone it's not going to be Dante!

Some future husband he is! No call, gone all day! I can't talk to anyone! I think I'm going crazy!? Right on cue a loud thud came from outside my door. I walked over to it, my guards are gone now. So I slipped out, the closer I got to Dante's room the louder the sound became.

Girls giggles and moans. I peeked in to his room. He... He's seriously fucking three bitches!!!!

***

________________________________

Sooooooooo what you guys think?!?!!!!?!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!!!!

And

Vote

Read

Comment

❤❤❤❤❤BlackxRaven❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

(•́ ₃ •̀)