"I don't know" She mumbled.

I sighed, letting go of her, "You... don't know what you were doing?

She seemed to hesitate before nodding, "Yes Sir"

I didn't like her hiding stuff. "How do you not know what you're doing?" I said, my voice lacing with frustration, "You do know, you're just being dumb and not telling me"

I should try not to be so harsh with her.

After a second she spoke up, "I was wondering if you liked Naughty Angel?" She seemed nervous saying the question. My brows knitted together, Naughty Angel?

"Is that your stripper name? I don't know what a Naughty Angel is"

Her eyes grew wide at my attempt of a joke, "I'M NOT A STRIPPER" She seemed to panic slightly, "It's cake, I promise"

I had to stop the corner of my lip twitching. Her, as annoying as it was, not getting my jokes was funny. How was she so serious?

I rolled my eyes, "It was a joke"

An annoyed look appeared on her face and she looked away in thought. She was probably giving out in her head about me.

"Are you cussing me out in your head for being rude?"

"NO" She definitely was due to the panic in her voice, "Naughty Angel is a type of cheesecake. It's one of my favorites so I thought maybe you'd like it. It's okay if you don't, I-"

"I'll try it" She seemed like she would pass out if she continued talking. Why did she have to be so fearful of every god damn thing?

I was surprised when she made eye contact with me, not looking to the ground. Her one eye watched me while the other was covered with her blonde hair.

"I'll go and start making it then if that's okay... Sir" She seemed to cringe slightly as if scared to say the word Sir. It made me feel old when she called me that, I honestly hated it. Master would probably be better but that word seemed very sexual so that was a no-go.

I nodded my head and without wasting another second she fled down the stairs. I blinked as she sped away. How did her last owner put up with her? Apparently he was a d*ck, but wasn't everyone?

------------------------------------------------

Was it finished yet? Once I had food in my mind, I wanted it. There was nothing to amuse me on the television right now and I was trying to pretend my essay for the course wasn't there.

I stood up and entered the kitchen only to find Eva smiling at the cheesecake. It was a color between milk chocolate and white chocolate. "It's done?" She let out a yelp like noise again. Really?

She spun around but didn't bother look at me. Instead of questioning her any further I walked toward the cheesecake. It looked ready and I wanted some. Like now.

I was stopped in my tracks when her light hand appeared on my chest. My eyes dropped down to it and as if my gaze was fire she ripped her hand away. "I'm so sorry. I was just.. I didn't mean to. I wasn't trying to hurt you or push you-"

"Stop apologizing" I interrupted her, "It's annoying" Was she really that scared to even make human contact? Or was it just me? If it was everyone it really p*ssed me off. I knew it wasn't her fault, it was probably something in the past and my guess was her old master.

"You can't eat it yet" She took me from my thoughts. It'll take an hour to set in the fridge if not more"

"An hour?" I couldn't help but be disappointed. I wasn't a patient person.