10 years later...

IN HONOR OF ALMOST ONE MILLION READS;

"mommy, wash my plate!" my youngest son, ross, demands.

my eyebrows raise in surprise, "excuse me, young man, but you don't talk to me like that." i scold, taking the plate from his tiny four year old hands.

"yeah, ross, you can't talk to mom like that." my eldest adds on.

i grin down at him, he's such a momma's boy. i soap up both of their plates and wait for jack to come down the stairs. he usually eats after the boys and claims that he loses his appetite when he eats around them because they're messy.

"i'll talk however i want." ross speaks up.

logan, the eldest, points his finger at him, "no, you can't." he argues.

he is the most intelligent and sweetest six year old i've had in my life. jack soon appears, noticing the commotion. he pecks me on the lips while the little ones ramble.

"what's going on?" jack asks.

"ross was trying to be all domineering." i snort and both of the boys look up at me.

"hm, wonder where he got that?" jack mumbles, looking accusingly at me.

i narrow my eyes at him and logan cuts me off from saying anything. oh boy.

"he learnt it from you!" he exclaims, pointing a finger at his father now.

jack crouches down to his height and ruffles up his dark brown hair, "and where did you get that tone?"

"mommy." he blurts, causing jack to grin up at me.

"oh, it's mommy's fault?" jack asks logan, sounding all innocent and oblivious.

i shake my head and smile while returning to finish up the dishes. i feel jack's presence shadow over me and he wraps his arms around me tightly, nuzzling my neck.

"ew." ross squeals, cringing.

i look over to him and he's running away into a different room with his brother. all day i'm surrounded with boys. i'm not even going to call jack a man because he has the mentality and maturity of a 13 year old.

"mommy, you've been very naughty." jack whispers into my ear, making shiver run down my spine. "teaching our sons bad manners. tsk, tsk."

"they get it from you, not me." i laugh, washing off my hands.

i move away from his grasp to go and grab an individual wrapped piece of chocolate for each of my boys.

"where are you going?" jack asks. "aren't you going to eat with me?"

"no, but i'll keep you company. go and eat first. your food is getting cold." i shoo him off.

"wait, where are you going then?" he continues to probe.

"to give the boys their dessert." i answer.

"you're going to give them candy after they've been mouthy?"

"yes, i'm not that heartless, jack. i always give them their candy." i inform him.

he frowns, "then they're going to think its okay to act like that. make them split it in half, but give ross the smaller piece."

"but logan hasn't done anything bad." i tilt my head to the side, holding two pieces of chocolate within my fingers.

"that's why i said give ross the smaller piece." he repeats.

i sigh and nod my head, clearly not in the mood to defy jack. i head toward the toy room and see them playing with plastic dinosaurs. jack strictly takes away all electronics from them unless they need an actual distraction. toys do for now.

"logan, ross." i call out and they both bring their attention up to me. "look what i have." i singsong, waving up the one piece of chocolate.

they both come running and trudging toward me, of course logan, being the bigger one, pushes his brother aside. i glare at him and decide to give ross his dessert first.

"what do you say?" i question ross, menacingly.

he pouts, "i'm sorry, mommy."

"it was actually please." i laugh. "but it'll do."

i hand the two their chocolate and then return to jack. i trot toward him and he looks up at me with a smile, his fork suspended in midair.

"i'm going to head upstairs. i'll see you up there."

"hey, keep me company." he whines, grabbing ahold of my left hand.

he charmingly places a kiss on the back of it, leaving a trail of them down my ring finger. instead of melting in his arms, i stand my ground.

"i expect you to bring the boys up at nine. no later." i order.

"yes, mrs. gilinsky." jack grins, causing me to break into a simple smile.

i rush up the stairs and head into my own closet. i immediately look in the bottom drawer of my dresser for some lingerie. he lacey thin material flows through my fingers instantly.

i observe and examine the red sheer material in the air. it feels like i haven't worn this in forever, but i think i wore it just last month. i quickly grab the according pieces and then rush into jack's closet to grab a crisp linen dress shirt.

i walk into the bathroom and search around for a red lipstick. stripping out of my clothing, i untangle the pieces of lingerie, which is nearly impossible because it's like a confusing puzzle, but when i finally do, i put the pieces on.

"baby, i put them to bed, where are you?" jack raises his voice, making my eyes widen.

damn, that was fast. struggling, i try to hurry up on putting on the lingerie. once i have, i cover myself with one of his business shirts and button it up. thankfully it falls mid thigh. i finish up by putting on a deep red lip and finger through my hair.

there's a knock on the bathroom door and i kick all of my clothing into a pile in the corner of the bathroom. i examine myself once more in the mirror.

"i'm coming, just wait." i tell him.

i unlock and open the door. he pushes himself up from the walk, but when his eyes catch my face, he freezes in his place.

"whoa." he breathes.

i laugh, grabbing the front of his shirt. i pull him toward the bed.

"i like where this is going." he comments.

i smile more to myself and push him down onto it. he easily obliges and doesn't put up a fight, trying to act all dominant. i straddle his waist, flipping all of my hair over one shoulder.

he licks his lips and places his hands on my hips firmly, not taking his eyes off mine. i begin to unbutton the shirt and his eyes follow. he squeezes my hips momentarily and i know it's because he's itching to touch me.

"what did i do to deserve such an incredibly sexy woman?" he questions.

wasting no time, jack pushes his shirt off of my shoulders and attaches my neck with kisses. i shove him back a little and narrow my eyes at him.

"i'm in control." i tell him, pressing my own lips against his neck.

when i pull away, there's a red lip mark. for some reason, it makes me super happy. jack nods his head and gulps.

"you're in control- always." he replies, aching for what's to come next.

{vote, comment, share}

from being all stubborn to whipped aww