After a few moments of intrapersonal communication, there’s a knock on my door and it flung open.

“Hey,Maddie. I’m still full and I just had my medicine. You can take a break.” I said politely.

“Someone’s here to see you Miss.” she said.

This is odd. You know the first person that entered my mind is…Vince. And what’s odder is that…I became too excited. “Oh? He’s already here?” Yes, by him I mean Vince.

A man stepped from Maddie’s behind. “I knew you’re waiting for me.” And he smirked.

All my anticipation and enthusiasm faded when I realized it’s a different guy. “What are you doing here Justin?”

“What’s with the cold attitude?” He turned to Maddie and whispered, “You can leave us now, thank you.” And then he closed the door. “I was so worried about you, Liz. You were not answering my calls nor replying to my messages. What happened to you?” he asked as he walked closer to my bed.

“You want to know what happened? Some “young superstar” invited me over for dinner and ditched me after waiting for ages.”

“Look Liz, you know my situation. Things are just coming my way so unexpectedly and opportunities like that are not to be passed out. I am sorry.” He reached my bed and sat beside me. His hands suddenly reached for my face and gently caressed it. “I am sorry.”

While he holds me like that, I suddenly remembered when Vince held my face when he thought I was sleeping. It’s totally different with what Justin’s doing right now. I felt disgusted right at this moment – this very moment while he is touching my face. Everything felt so fake and it irritates me. Unlike that night, I don’t know. It just felt right.

I heard the door clicked that made me and Justin turn. Who could that be? Is someone watching us the whole time?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vince:

What the hell is he doing here?! And what is he doing in her room?!

Yes, my blood literally boiled after seeing him in Liz’s room a few moments ago. I was about to check out Liz’s situation, whether she’s fine or not, when I opened the door and the most infuriating scene welcomed me -  the guy I hate sitting on the bed of the girl I secretly love and gently touching her face.

Darn it, darn it, darn it! He’s not even allowed to step into this house! My fist clenched as I pound my bed. I lay down, buried my face in my pillow and stomped my feet against the soft cushion of my bed. I cannot believe this! After what he’s done to her last night? Argh!

I was silenced when a thought suddenly came to my head. Impossible, I thought to myself. But another voice inside my head spoke to me: Oh shut up Vince. It’s not impossible. They’ve been together before and they could be together again.

I released a deep sigh. Yea, maybe they got back together.

Still lying on my bed with a downcast face, I heard a knock on the door. “Sir Vince, dinner’s ready.”

I didn’t move, not even an inch and then I muttered, “I’m not in the mood.”

Time went by so slow. I guess that’s what it’s like when you’re just doing nothing. How I wish I am asleep right now. But no. I couldn’t fall asleep. Not unless the thought of Justin and Liz being together again stops from torturing my brain.