Chapter 33

Chapter 33 is here! hehe How's your Christmas everybody?

Dedicated to alliereadsalot. :) there you go, allie.

I decided to make a book two for this story. And , yes, I am EXCITED!!!

WARNING: You'll be irritated with your favorite villain. Hehe.

Enjoy reading!

**************************

Chapter 33

Liz:

The sound of two shouting voices woke me up. I opened my eyes and saw myself in an entirely unfamiliar room. Where am I? I asked myself. I got up to my feet and headed towards the door. A throbbing pain hit my head.

As I open the door, the voices became clearer to my ear.

“Stop defending that man, Grandma!” one of the voices said. I knew for sure that it was Joseph’s. “He’s a jerk! What man would tell a girl that she’s special and then went off to another girl in an instant? That’s…absurd!”

A woman’s voice responded. “Watch your tone, mister! You are inside my house and in case you forgot, there’s a girl sleeping in a room upstairs!”

She was obviously talking about me.

Slowly, I went downstairs trying not to interrupt their conversation. But unfortunately, the old woman saw me.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Did we wake you?” asked the old woman.

I shook my head. “Uhm, may I know who you are? And where exactly am I?”

Before the old woman could answer, a man in his beach shorts and plain teal shirt appeared behind her. It was Joseph. And in his hands were tray of freshly cooked omelet and toasted breads.

“She’s Mrs. Weasley; she owns this island and everything in it. In fact, even those pajamas.” He said pointing his nose to me.

Immediately, I looked at myself and saw that I really am in pajamas – polka dot pajamas. I looked at the old woman with a startled expression.

She just smiled and said, “You’re welcome.” She reached out an arm to me. “Come here, sweetie. Join us for breakfast.”

A small smile found its way to my lips. I suddenly remembered my Mom and the way she calls me “sweetie”. I reached for her hand as well and followed her lead to the patio. The place was utterly breath-taking. Flowers of different kinds and colors were perfectly grown as well as the plants and bushes.

We saw Joseph preparing the table for us when we got there.

“Perfect timing.” He said with a smile. “Breakfast is ready.”

The three of us sat. Joseph placed some omelet and toasted bread in my plate after putting some to Mrs. Weasley’s.

I broke the silence with a question. “Uhm – I sort of – you know…” I hesitantly said. “…overheard your conversation a while ago. Would you mind if I ask what you two are talking about?”

Without further adieu, Mrs. Weasley answered. “You.”

My eyes widened in surprise. “M – me?!” I turned to look at Joseph who was busy with his breakfast. He doesn’t seem to care.

Then my gaze shifted to Mrs. Weasley, who affirmingly nodded at me. “Yes, you.” There was a brief pause. “And your boyfriend.”

Joseph’s fist landed on the table, which surprised both Mrs. Weasley and I. It was then followed by a loud shout from him. “Grandma! I told you he’s not her boyfriend!”