That chick from that place

Name: Morgan Teresa Westwood

Age: 14

Birthday: 3rd of November

General physical description: Brown hair, glasses, green/hazel eyes , natural long lashes, tanned skin, hair is usually down, under a beanie or hat, curvy but not chubby or fat, a little bit of natural muscle, always wears a watch on her left wrist,which usually gets taken off when she is doing art, long-ish legs, average bust.

Hometown: Amesbury

Type of home/ neighborhood: Mixture of chav, and other.

Father's name, background, and occupation: Luther Westwood. Car specialist/mechanic. Works/owns part of the local 'Meadow Garage'.

Mother's name, background, and occupation: Ingrid Westwood nee Wilkins. Head of Art at Godolphin School.

Brothers and sisters: One older brother called Oliver, usually known as Ollie, 16, and one older sister called Rena, 19

Position in family: Youngest child.

Other close relatives: On father's side, his twin Auntie Clover, Nan on mum's side, grandma and grandpa on dad's.

Family relationships: Pretty strong due to Ingrid's insistence that they eat both breakfast and dinner together as a family, every day.

Special friends: Rhea Hartley, goes to Godolphin School, and Cleo Bensford, goes to Leehurst Swan.

Enemies: Daisy Frances, the girl that sits next to Morgan in Maths.

Influential person or event: Robert Downey Junior, Kathryn Sargent (a female tailor),  and Vivienne Westwood, a designer and her sur-namesake.

GCSE options: Art, French, History

Grade in school: predicted 9 or A* in almost everything apart from Chemistry, which is a 7 or A/B

Attitude toward school: she thinks it is and identifies her attitude as indifferent, however she puts a lot of work into school, without really realising it.

Grades: high, i've already established that.

Hobbies (music/art/reading material): Drawing, Painting, textiles/sewing, pixel art

Favorite sports: Tennis

Favorite foods: Sea Bass/Lamb/Goose and vegetables with roast potatoes. 

Dress style: Artsy. Often wears her own clothes that she's made.

Religion: Agnostic

Leader or follower: Neither, more of a stand alone rebel. If mandatory, leader.

Strongest positive personality trait: Creativity/Generosity

Strongest negative personality trait: Condescending with knowing it.

Sense of humor: Dirty. Like freaking mud.

Temper: Gets angry at her art when it doesn't go well. Often ends with her accidentally stabbing herself with a pin or a sewing needle.

Consideration for others: Quite a bit, but not at Jesus level

How other people see him/her: Art girl, creative, not afraid to do something different.

Opinion of him/herself: Pretty cool, but not really sure where her skills are going to help her/take her.

Other traits, especially those to be brought out in story: Can't cry really. And doesn't boast/ quite humble?

Ambitions: She doesn't really have any.  Morgan lives in the moment.

Philosophy of life: "My soul is fed with a needle and thread."

Most important thing to know about character: She will sometimes dismiss things, but she is actually thinking about them, so don't get angry at her for it.

What are your character's bad habits? collects mini sewing kits - like the ones you get in cracker, she has three in her bag, alone.

If you asked about his or her greatest dream, what would your character tell you? I don't know

What's a secret dream that he or she wouldn't tell you about? Her fear of being ridiculed. The only reason it doesn't happen is because she acts like it wouldn't affect her, so no-one bothers.

What kind of person does your character wish he or she could be? What is stopping him or her? She wants to be well known, but only for her skills and she doesn't want to end up fickle-ly or pathetically famous.

Basic Statistics

Name: Morgan Teresa Westwood
Age: 14
Nationality: English
Socioeconomic Level as a child: Middle Class
Hometown: Amesbury
Current Residence: Touchwood House
Occupation: student
Income: n/a
Talents/Skills: Art and Textiles
Salary: n/a
Birth order: Rena, Ollie, Morgan
Siblings (describe relationship): Rena, 19, older sister, and Oliver (Ollie), 16, older brother
Grandparents (describe relationship): Nan on Mum's side and Grandma and Grandpa on dad's side.
Parents (describe relationship): Luther Westwood and Ingrid Westwod (nee Wilkins)

Physical Characteristics:

Height: 5'2
Weight: 8.3 st
Race: White British
Eye Color: Green/Hazel
Hair Color: Dark brown
Glasses or contact lenses? Contacts
Skin color: white tanned
Shape of Face: n/a
Distinguishing features: n/a
How does he/she dress? artsy, in her own clothes, bun with pencils/ paintbrushes.
Mannerisms: very polite/reserved around absolute strangers, however lightens up after introductions.
Habits: (smoking, drinking etc.) Getting ideas at awkward times e.g. having a great idea for a dress during a maths exam.
Health: good.
Hobbies: art, textiles, painting
Favorite Sayings: It takes one to sew one. 
Speech patterns: n/a
Disabilities: n/a
Style (Elegant, shabby etc.): Artisan
Greatest flaw: Can  be unknowingly condescending
Best quality: Generosity

Intellectual/Mental/Personality Attributes and Attitudes

Educational Background: Grammar School
Intelligence Level: High
Any Mental Illnesses? No.
Learning Experiences: n/a
Character's short-term goals in life: to get her current project finished
Character's long-term goals in life: n/a she lives in the moment
How does Character see himself/herself?
How does Character believe he/she is perceived by others?
How self-confident is the character?
Does the character seem ruled by emotion or logic or some combination thereof? 
What would most embarass this character?

Emotional Characteristics

Strengths/Weaknesses: 
Introvert or Extrovert?
How does the character deal with anger?
With sadness?
With conflict?
With change?
With loss?
What does the character want out of life?
What would the character like to change in his/her life?
What motivates this character?
What frightens this character?
What makes this character happy?
Is the character judgmental of others?
Is the character generous or stingy?
Is the character generally polite or rude?

Spiritual Characteristics

Does the character believe in God?
What are the character's spiritual beliefs?
Is religion or spirituality a part of this character's life?
If so, what role does it play?