professor Erin plum

You are possibly one of the youngest professors around, and even you have to acknowledge that that title comes with both pros and cons. The good - you are well respected by the elites of education, and can easily impress most who meet you. The bad - some doubt you greatly, and aren't afraid to show it. The undecided? You get a lot of (not always) unwanted attention from the more rascal-y of your students.
Everyone is aware of the "no dating your student/teacher" rule, however there are always the select few who ignore it. Yourself included.
You wish you could say that it was a true cause, that you were get married after he graduates, alas, that is not the story.
You've got no less than three of your students in a intimate relationship, all.believing they're the only ones. Two of them are close to the area of the university, however you happen to remember that one of your infidelities lives near Samantha Black, your own uni friend.
Giuseppe Peacock, younger brother of another guest on the list, Sofia Peacock.
You doubt that she knows, but know to be wary if she does, even if you do know that she had a bit of a shady past. Through talking to Giuseppe, you know that his sister, during a time of poverty when they lived in Italy, Miss Peacock became a Mafia Concubine, and they escaped the family by the skin of their teeth. You have links to power in Italy through an ex student who you kept close
You work in education, and thwrefore

As a professor, you will want to decide upon which Subject you teach, and where you teach it. You should be knowledgable, as people will want to ask questions during the mingling.